We thoroughly enjoyed our 3 night stay at Atithi Guesthouse. The rooms were very clean and had the sort of luxuries you sometimes forget that you miss when traveling such as decent hot water (between 7.30am - 11.30am and 7.30pm - 11.30pm,) cable tv and heating/ ac. The general area/ internet kiosk were also very homely environments. We ate at the restaurant a lot, it had a good balance between Indian cuisine and meals that you be more used to at home. The chocolate pancake is recommended.
Good value for money and the staff were very friendly (plus they didn't pressure any up-selling upon us :) )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city ( between the train station and the old walled city) 'Atithi' is a family run guesthouse. There are twenty-two well-furnished rooms with all modern amenities. All rooms are bright and airy and have attached bath with running hot and cold shower and telephone. A few rooms are with satellite TV ( mostly the air-conditioned rooms). There is a relaxing rooftop restaurant with lots of potted plants where Indian and continental food is served. Food is also served in the front lawn and the restaurant on the ground floor. The lady of the house supervises the kitchen. The place is known for its cleanliness, quiet atmosphere and friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Stayzilla and TravelGuru so you can book your Atithi Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atithi Guest House Hotel Jaipur
- Atithi Hotel Jaipur
- Atithi Guest House Jaipur, Rajasthan