“Great Food For The Meateaters.”

Mohammadi Palace Non Veg Restaurant
Ranked #200 of 3,375 Restaurants in Jaipur
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 8 May 2017

After A Long Day of shopping at Chandpole Market. We found a bunch of restaurants. I'm the meat eater so I went into 4 of them & walked around. Decided on Mohammadi not a Palace because of the # of people & how the food looked.it was great. The Guy at the counter took time to explain to me what everything was. We wanted Laal Maas but it was all finished so was the Nihaari. So we had lamb curry, tandoori chicken & naan. It was all good, nice & spicy & most important of all I didn't get sick!! The outside area isn't very appealing but the restaurant itself is clean & tidy. The waiters were doing their job. Would go back again.

1  Thank Shaffiabel

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Located at Chand Pole ... Great Value for Money.. For Chicken & Mutton Lovers it is Must Visit Place in Jaipur..

Must Try - Chicken Changezi with Khamiri Roti

2  Thank Ruchir S
Reviewed 23 January 2017

I generally visit Jaipur twice in a month & I never missed Nihari (Special Mutton Dish) of Mohammadi Hotel.Must try whenever visit in Jaipur.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

I have been visiting this place since long and I like me many of jaipurites one of the only places in jaipur for late night dinner specially non-veg. But from past some time I have been feeling that one of their famous dish (Nahari) taste has been not up to their mark.

1  Thank harendra s
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

This place is in the old jaipur food is full of oil and ghee but that is what it is famous for. We ordered chicken changezi and mutton chap mutton biryani chicken was awesome mutton was also good. Altogether good dinner option price wise also it is not expensive at all two people 600 Rs. Will definitely visit again or you open your branch in gurgaon.

1  Thank Chirag D