Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Review Highlights
1st time north india trip. nice exp

Thanks to Maharaja Trails/Jitendra Singh for planning our Jaipur-Agra trip(end time end), and we... read more

Reviewed 18 April 2022
praveenj496
via mobile
Wonderful Company

We have worked with Jitendra for the past few months while my family has been trying to plan a trip... read more

Reviewed 9 March 2022
patriciarS449KR

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2017

As a travel agent I was very interested in the detail that can make or break a trip to a place like this. I cannot faulyt anything - it was amazing and I will be recommending Maharaja trails to my clients.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We did two days, one in Agra, one in Dehli. Amazing service, great memories. Would definitely use them again.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

We just got back from a wonderful tour of India with Maharaja Trails! We arranged a custom 5 day 6 night tour of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur for a group of 12 from the USA. The price quoted was unbeatable and we were given great local guides, a newer comfortable bus, and safe driver for the entirety of the trip. It was all very well organized by Jitendra and his communication was very good! We had to make a change last minute, so I called Jitendra and he was able to accommodate us right away with no problem. He even met me in person in Jaipur at our hotel to check-in to make sure everything was going smooth. He is a very professional man who cares about his clients. I recommend him 100% and am looking forward to doing business with him in the future

3  Thank 862jaredh
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I went on a trip to shimla with 2 of my friends. It was a great trip exactly according to the plan. It was a great experience discovering Shimla and nearby places. Maharaja Trail Day Tour provided the best help in whole of the trip.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank RahulM2569
Reviewed 15 May 2017

I had a wonder time with Maharaja Trails and his team who organised a very good & wonderful trip for me & my family for visiting the golden triangle.(Delhi /Agra/ Jaipur )
Car service is excellent and driver with full knowledge of roads and historical monuments *****
Hotels through the trip provided to us Good Hotels *****
Guide services were wonderful at all destinations *****
Surely we will recommend the same to our family & Friends

Date of experience: April 2017
2  Thank BhupsaR
maharajatrails, Manager at Maharaja Trails, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2017

Dear Bhupsa,

Greetings !!!

I would like to thank you for your thrilling feedback and showing interest with our company. We are very happy that you are satisfied with our services. We always try our best to provide the memorable services and tour to the guest who travel with us. Since it is our motto to provide the remarkable services to our guest who shown their trust in us and given this wonderful opportunity to arrange their tour.

Regards,