“Jaipur to Jodhpur ”

Same Day Jaipur-Agra Trip
Ranked #12 of 312 Tours in Jaipur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We arrange Private Day Tours in Jaipur (Rajasthan). Our tours includes car or bus Rental / city guide / Sight seen . Jaipur city tour can be customized to Jaipur City Walk Tour or Jaipur City Trip. In which you can walk through the Old Jaipur City.Private tours. Group tours . Solo tours and we can make it to your choice as well .
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Mr Bhati sent an excellent driver called Mannu for our journey. Excellent safe driving, comfortable,clean,informative. As with all things in Jaipur the service was excellent. Thank you

Ranjeet7482, Owner at Bhati Tours & Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Guest Thanks for your kind note. Positive feedback from our guests is always a source of great motivation for me and my organization in delivering high-quality services to our guests. This land is incredible and I look for forwarding to welcome you again on this land of the incredible nation. Regards Ranjeet Singh Bhati ( Bhati Tours)

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I visited Jaipur to celebrate Holi Festival of Colors. Bhati and his team made sure we were safe and had a wonderful time. We went to Taj Mahal, Pushkar and Amber Fort. I had a wonderful time. I highly recommend him.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

I've independently traveled to more than 60 countries, each of which I've contracted with one or more tour companies for anything from a half day snorkel trip to a multi-day desert package. With exception to one tour company in Cuba, I would recommend every tour company I've used based on customer service and value and highly recommend one tour company that surpassed tour company status to the point it felt like I was traveling with family. That exceptional tour company is Bhati Tours.

I experienced Holi with locals randomly all over Jaipur, but it was Bhati Tours' personal experience of Holi with Mr. Ranjeet Singh Bhati's friends and family in his neighborhood that created a lifetime memory. The DJ was amazing and drinks and color packets were abundant, but so was the love and joy. The event felt like a safe place for everyone to interact. There was so much talking and laughing even as dusty color bombs flew through the air and music blared through the speakers. It was like partying with friends and friends of friends and it was simply wonderful.

I only paid for 2 days of Holi festivities and an overnight trip to the Taj Mahal. I happily got that, but I also got an unforgettable experience that goes beyond any conventional rating system. Mr. Bhati is laid back, flexible and entertaining. He also works hard and consistently went the extra mile to ensure satisfaction. I can't count the number of times I was transported or accompanied to restaurants or local merchants outside of our original agreement or how many local drinks and snacks I ate without additional charges. I can't count the number of times he asked if I was ok or what I might need from him or his staff to be better.

I'm sure you'll be satisfied with any decent raked tour company, but how many of those tour operators will you remember their name and actually incorporate them into your story as more than just a driver or tour guide?

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Bhati and his team made my first trip to India (Jaiphur, Agra and Pushkar) highly enjoyable. Service was excellent.

1  Thank Veronica M

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

My friend and I were in Jaipur for the holi festival and Bhati and his people made us feel safe and welcome from day one. They took care of everything in the most efficient manner, and he would even go out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed. Bhati was awesome and we felt like part of the family. I would definitely recommend Bhati tours to anyone who's visiting, their hospitality made all the difference during our trip and I am grateful for it.