“So Much More Than A Tour Company”

Bhati Tours & Travel
Jaipur Day Tour
Ranked #7 of 96 Transportation in Jaipur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We arrange Private Day Tours in Jaipur (Rajasthan). Our tours includes car or bus Rental / city guide / Sight seen . Jaipur city tour can be customized to Jaipur City Walk Tour or Jaipur City Trip. In which you can walk through the Old Jaipur City.Private tours. Group tours . Solo tours and we can make it to your choice as well .
Reviewed 8 June 2017

I've independently traveled to more than 60 countries, each of which I've contracted with one or more tour companies for anything from a half day snorkel trip to a multi-day desert package. With exception to one tour company in Cuba, I would recommend every tour company I've used based on customer service and value and highly recommend one tour company that surpassed tour company status to the point it felt like I was traveling with family. That exceptional tour company is Bhati Tours.

I experienced Holi with locals randomly all over Jaipur, but it was Bhati Tours' personal experience of Holi with Mr. Ranjeet Singh Bhati's friends and family in his neighborhood that created a lifetime memory. The DJ was amazing and drinks and color packets were abundant, but so was the love and joy. The event felt like a safe place for everyone to interact. There was so much talking and laughing even as dusty color bombs flew through the air and music blared through the speakers. It was like partying with friends and friends of friends and it was simply wonderful.

I only paid for 2 days of Holi festivities and an overnight trip to the Taj Mahal. I happily got that, but I also got an unforgettable experience that goes beyond any conventional rating system. Mr. Bhati is laid back, flexible and entertaining. He also works hard and consistently went the extra mile to ensure satisfaction. I can't count the number of times I was transported or accompanied to restaurants or local merchants outside of our original agreement or how many local drinks and snacks I ate without additional charges. I can't count the number of times he asked if I was ok or what I might need from him or his staff to be better.

I'm sure you'll be satisfied with any decent raked tour company, but how many of those tour operators will you remember their name and actually incorporate them into your story as more than just a driver or tour guide?

Ranjeet7482, Owner at Bhati Tours & Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Guest Thanks for your kind note. Positive feedback from our guests is always a source of great motivation for me and my organization in delivering high-quality services to our guests. This land is incredible and I look for forwarding to welcome you again on this land of the incredible nation. Regards Ranjeet Singh Bhati ( Bhati Tours)

All reviews
"day tour"
in 7 reviews
"city tour"

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Bhati and his team made my first trip to India (Jaiphur, Agra and Pushkar) highly enjoyable. Service was excellent.

1  Thank Veronica M

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

My friend and I were in Jaipur for the holi festival and Bhati and his people made us feel safe and welcome from day one. They took care of everything in the most efficient manner, and he would even go out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed. Bhati was awesome and we felt like part of the family. I would definitely recommend Bhati tours to anyone who's visiting, their hospitality made all the difference during our trip and I am grateful for it.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Had the chance to have a quick trip to Jaipur. We did not have any plans for the trip and left the planning in the capable hands of Bhati. He recommeded a great itinerary which maximised our experience with the limited time. Bhati is very kind and generous, also very knowledgeble about Jaipur's sights and the history behind it all. A great 2 days and will definitely give Bhati a call the next time we go to Jaipur. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Manohar R
Ranjeet7482, Owner at Bhati Tours & Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2017

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 May 2017

It was such amazing good fortune to find Bhati on our second day in Jaipur, quite by luck. He made our trip more memorable than i can put in words with his kind, funny, relaxed temperament, taking us to some phenomenal places and introducing us to some fascinating people, including the monky master/whisperer at the Monkey Temple in Jaipur. Every day with Bhati was fun, enriching and full of excitement and yet relaxation also. I feel enormous gratutude for Bhati and his services and will be back to India and asking for his care again.