“Holi Festival 2017”

Jaipur Day Tour
Ranked #7 of 96 Transportation in Jaipur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We arrange Private Day Tours in Jaipur (Rajasthan). Our tours includes car or bus Rental / city guide / Sight seen . Jaipur city tour can be customized to Jaipur City Walk Tour or Jaipur City Trip. In which you can walk through the Old Jaipur City.Private tours. Group tours . Solo tours and we can make it to your choice as well .
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Bhati and his team made my first trip to India (Jaiphur, Agra and Pushkar) highly enjoyable. Service was excellent.

1  Thank Veronica M
Ranjeet7482, Owner at Bhati Tours & Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Guest Thanks for your kind note. Positive feedback from our guests is always a source of great motivation for me and my organization in delivering high-quality services to our guests. This land is incredible and I look for forwarding to welcome you again on this land of the incredible nation. Regards Ranjeet Singh Bhati ( Bhati Tours)

All reviews
"day tour"
in 7 reviews
"city tour"

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

My friend and I were in Jaipur for the holi festival and Bhati and his people made us feel safe and welcome from day one. They took care of everything in the most efficient manner, and he would even go out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed. Bhati was awesome and we felt like part of the family. I would definitely recommend Bhati tours to anyone who's visiting, their hospitality made all the difference during our trip and I am grateful for it.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Had the chance to have a quick trip to Jaipur. We did not have any plans for the trip and left the planning in the capable hands of Bhati. He recommeded a great itinerary which maximised our experience with the limited time. Bhati is very kind and generous, also very knowledgeble about Jaipur's sights and the history behind it all. A great 2 days and will definitely give Bhati a call the next time we go to Jaipur. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Manohar R
Ranjeet7482, Owner at Bhati Tours & Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2017

Reviewed 23 May 2017

It was such amazing good fortune to find Bhati on our second day in Jaipur, quite by luck. He made our trip more memorable than i can put in words with his kind, funny, relaxed temperament, taking us to some phenomenal places and introducing us to some fascinating people, including the monky master/whisperer at the Monkey Temple in Jaipur. Every day with Bhati was fun, enriching and full of excitement and yet relaxation also. I feel enormous gratutude for Bhati and his services and will be back to India and asking for his care again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I traveled to Jaipur in January 2017 with girlfriends. We used Bhati Tours to take us around town and out to the Ranthambore Tiger Park. Bhati Tours provided an excellent service. Bhati is a safe and reliable driver, with plenty of local tips. I highly recommend his service.