“Bhati Tours is the BEST!”

Bhati Tours & Travel
Private Full Day Tour of Jaipur
Ranked #10 of 120 Outdoor Activities in Jaipur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We arrange Private Day Tours in Jaipur (Rajasthan). Our tours includes car or bus Rental / city guide / Sight seen . Jaipur city tour can be customized to Jaipur City Walk Tour or Jaipur City Trip. In which you can walk through the Old Jaipur City.Private tours. Group tours . Solo tours and we can make it to your choice as well .
Reviewed 31 January 2017

I have been to Rajasthan three times and Bhati tours has made all the difference for me. I have travelled extensively in Jaipur, Delhi and Agra with Bhati, by myself and with my family. He is wonderful, trustworthy and has a deep knowledge of India. Hidden temples, beautiful restaurants, local food stalls, incredible hotels that you would never find in guidebooks, specialty shops. It is important to say that Bhati will guide you though the maze of shops and craftsmanship in Jaipur- where you can easily get lost and frustrated without a guide. He will also tailor your trip according to your interests( mine is usually religious and culture oriented) A wonderful and rewarding experience which I will always come back to and recommend !

Ranjeet7482, Owner at Bhati Tours & Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

Dear Guest Thanks for your kind note. Positive feedback from our guests is always a source of great motivation for me and my organization in delivering high-quality services to our guests. This land is incredible and I look for forwarding to welcome you again on this land of the incredible nation. Regards Ranjeet Singh Bhati ( Bhati Tours)

All reviews
"city tour"
"monkey temple"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

I have traveled India twice with the support from Bhati tour travel. His personality is marvelous and places he suggested me was always remarkable. He is definitely the person you should ask when you are planning to go to India, especially if you are planning your solo travel, he is the right person for you to ask!

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

I went to India for Holi a couple of years ago, and Bhati was an excellent tour guide. He always had local currency for quick and fair exchanges, and I got to see everything I wanted while there. Thank you!

1  Thank dyerhill01
Ranjeet7482, Owner at Bhati Tours & Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Dear Guest Thanks for your kind note. positive feedback from our guests is always a source of great motivation for me and my organization in delivering high-quality services to our guests. This land is incredible and I look for forwarding to welcome you again on this land of the incredible nation. Regards Ranjeet Singh Bhati ( Bhati Tours)

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Bhati is trustworthy, flexible, reliable and kind - We have much appreciated the trip he has organised in accordance with our request and needs. We definitely recommend going through his agency.
Thank you Bhati for this incredible tour in Rajasthan.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 January 2017

First of all, we would like to express our sincere thanks for arranging our trip in accordance with our itinerary. For our southern leg of our journey, Mr Bhati, through his contacts, arranged a meet and great and all accommodation and transport. For the Rajasthan leg, we could not have been more happy with the arrangements, with one or two suggestions offered, accepted and welcomed. All the hotels booked were of high quality in cleanliness and service. The travel guides that were chosen by Mr Bhati were well informed, polite and generous with their time and were eager to please. In closing, a special mention to our driver, Rajeev (Raju) who was prompt, always courteous, well dressed, excellent driving skills (which you need in India) and showed pride in the maintenance and cleanliness of his car.
This is an honest and independent appraisal of the service we received.
In closing, contact by phone/email Bhati Tours and you will not be disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Ranjeet7482, Owner at Bhati Tours & Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017