“„Rajasthan roundtrip with the best driver!“”

Jaipur Tourist Driver India
Ranked #44 of 98 Transportation in Jaipur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: As our slogan says: "WE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR TRAVEL" Deal or not deal, we are always happy to provide you news, updated information about Travelling. Our company has a team of fully professional staff to serve our esteemed clients they not only think to provide best service but also make your wish come true. we operate package tours in all parts of India ,. Operating by locally based people, we have all information on our fingertips and your inquiries / requests will be responded immediately.You are working with a young team of Jaipur Tourist Driver India
Reviewed 24 March 2016

We found Harjeet Singh via "Jaipur Tourist Driver India – Private Tours“ and can recommend him 100 %. We usually stay in India so we are used having drivers. Harjeet is reliable, attentive and drives safe and cautious. His car was always in best condition. Harjeet spoke good English and was experienced on the locations we visited. We did a 5-day-roundtrip and booked it via e-mail. We got prompt response and did a partial payment, the rest we paid on the last day of the tour. We absolutely can recommend this tour operator and our driver Harjeet.

1  Thank Schlampi

Reviewed 24 November 2015

We have just come back from an amazing tour of Rajasthan and a superb Driver called
Sanjay Sain. Not only did he take us to the required sites but also showing us the real
India. He was very knowledgeable, good company and a excellent driver. We used an Indian Tour Company called Makemytrip - who use Sandjay.

3  Thank Helen J
Reviewed 4 October 2015

My husband and I traveled in Rajasthan this past February, through a travel company in India. Sanjay was the driver contracted by the company to drive us around for the 10 days we were in Rajasthan. I can't say enough good things about Sanjay. He was the best driver I've ever met. If you've ever been in India, you would know what the traffic and driving conditions are like over there, and he managed to get us around with a skill that was outstanding. Spending 10 days in a car with someone gives one a sense of what they are like and I can definitely say that Sanjay is kind, patient, honest, and very easy to talk to. In fact, I still communicate with him occasionally. I would definitely recommend him as your driver.

Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

We recently returned from a stay in Jaipur. We hired Rakesh to drive us around. He is not rich so he doesn't have an email address or whatsapp. You can contact him on his phone at 09636407066. You can trust that he knows the area and that he is a safe and trustworthy driver.

1  Thank GarciaSanAntonio