“Most helpful Tour Operator”

Jaipur Tourist Driver India
Ranked #44 of 98 Transportation in Jaipur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: As our slogan says: "WE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR TRAVEL" Deal or not deal, we are always happy to provide you news, updated information about Travelling. Our company has a team of fully professional staff to serve our esteemed clients they not only think to provide best service but also make your wish come true. we operate package tours in all parts of India ,. Operating by locally based people, we have all information on our fingertips and your inquiries / requests will be responded immediately.You are working with a young team of Jaipur Tourist Driver India
Reviewed 24 April 2015

I find the people at Aman Tours and Aman Home most friendly and helpful. I go to Jaipur on Buying Trips and always turn to them when I need help. And their chai is the best!!!

Reviewed 21 October 2014

I have taken my parents for a trip to Jaipur and Agra beginning of October 2014. Doing my research on the internet I came across "Jaipur Tourist Driver India - Private Tours". They don't necessarily have a lot of reviews on TripAdvisor but my experience has been quite satisfactory. I contacted them via e-mail and immediately got a response from Sukhvinder who included the different tour options. We chose the Jaipur day-tour and the same-day trip to Agra and Fatehpur Sikri . We were requested to do a partial advanced payment over PayPal to guarantee the booking. The remaining balance was settled in Jaipur. The tours included a private driver and a tour guide. The air-conditioned Toyota Innova was in perfect conditions and Partap was an excellent and safe driver. We had Bhagwan Singh as our tour guide in Jaipur. I absolutely recommend him! He was very welcoming, knowledgeable and he shared a lot of insight information. We were also provided with a tour guide during our visit to the Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri. The same-day trip to Agra included a visit to the Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri. Unfortunately due to time constrains we had to chose between Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri. Following the guide's recommendation, we chose Fatehpur and it was the right decision. It absolutely exceeded our expectations! It is worth the 25 km detour! Don't miss it!
I definitely recommend "Jaipur Tourist Driver India - Private Tours" as your travel companion in Jaipur!

7  Thank rainer202
Reviewed 16 September 2014

Arrived at Jaipur train station, not knowing what to do/where to go..........Mano appeared out of nowhere--young taxi driver, spoke English, and helped us find our way for the next 24 hours! He showed us all the sghts of Jaipur with a great attitude. We were somehow able to communicate, despite our lack of Hindi, and his lack of English........made for a great day in Jaipur!! Look for Manujsaini--he's the best!!!

5  Thank Dachin
Reviewed 10 September 2014

This is fun but a little expensive at Rs900. The entire ride takes just under 20 minutes. The elephants only work for the morning and carry two people for each of only three or four rides then they go back to their stables in a nearby village. Don't go on the ride if you easily get seasick. Take a banana for the elephant who will love the gift.
Our Mahout asked us to change a US dollar to rupees whilst on the ride. We tipped Rs150 which seemed acceptable.
There is a team of young men taking photos as you go up and try to sell them to you when you reach the top. As with all the touts and vendors they are extremely persistent. The technique is to ignore them for a while and walk away when the price starts to come down. The rule is not to buy until the price drops to 50% of first asking price, they will often spontaneously drop a lot lower. If they don't, walk away, they will come back.

6  Thank Heather L