1,706 results
All reviewscolor barbusiness class roomclose to the airportworld trade parkrooftop poolduty managervalue for moneynice hotelbreakfast buffetbusiness tripin room diningbusiness hotelroom servicefood qualitycomfortable staythe hotel staffhotel is located
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I am very happy for stying redisson busnesss class room . My hotal booking and confirmation done by Mr. AVNEESH he is very frindlly duty officer .all my stying time he is very carefully for me .
And I am very thankfull hotal front office staff Ms.ANISHA too much suppot at the time of checkout. She is very nice and friendlly person for me and hotals customers .My two days stay was very unforgettable. Its main resion is above maintion staff Mr.Avneesh & Ms.Anisha is very nice....for hotals customers .

Deepak Bhardwaj

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
AshishKaulRBJ, General Manager at Radisson Blu Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Greetings From Radisson Blu Jaipur!!

It is pleasure to have your recognition and kind words on this platform pertaining to service delivery of the team – specially our star’s Anisha And Avineesh.

It is such feedback which not only motivates the team to put their heart and soul in delighting the guest experience. It is our constant effort to create a memory for everyone.

It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

A nice place where the amenities are good and the service better. We found the staff always willing to go the extra mile to make your stay comfortable.
The breakfast spread was always interesting and the a la carte meals were good!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
AshishKaulRBJ, General Manager at Radisson Blu Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings From Radisson Blu Jaipur !

I am grateful for the kind words shared by you regarding the caring service provided by our associates and that you were pleased with our hospitality.

It is such feedback that help us to strive harder and exceed guest expectations as it’s an assurance that we are on the right path. Your words have been shared with the concerned team members as it serve as a great source of encouragement ].

It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and the look’s forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Best hotel in Jaipur. Nicest people, friendly staff, beautiful rooms,The staff is very friendly and helpful and go out of the way, We experienced great service especially at the front desk (Bhawani)....

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank kumar5151515151
AshishKaulRBJ, General Manager at Radisson Blu Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Greetings From Radisson Blu Jaipur!!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience during your recent stay with us at Radisson Blu Jaipur.

I am pleased to read that you thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality, facilities and services provided by our team members and that we were able to exceed your expectations. Your words of appreciation been conveyed to Mr. Bhawani and have indeed served as a great source of encouragement for him.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The first thing you notice on entering is the peeling off external paint with patches. Next on moving to the reception counter, you would probably be welcomed by a staff who will do some calculation whether the drink should really be served to that particular guest. Then you see the staff with stony face and you wonder whether you have come to North Korea. Exception to Ms. Anisha and Ms. Vaishali, who are very polite and professional. Rooms are not bad. Staff taking care of the restaurant are very nice and professional. Rooms are good.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
AshishKaulRBJ, General Manager at Radisson Blu Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Greetings From Radisson Blu Jaipur!!

Thank you for sharing your views online. While I am glad to know that you were happy with the service delivery of our star performer Anisha & Vaishali , I have also taken a note of welcome drink service on arrival.

Please be rest assured that same has been discussed with the Front Office Manager for immediate corrective measures and I have his assurance for the same. Being a brand of international repute, the upkeep of the property is paramount importance for us and is a year round process and out maintenance team works tirelessly to keep the same up considering the daily ware and tare.

I hope your next visit will be soon and as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

It’s ok but I’m not sure it’s really a 5 Star. Restaurant service is very slow and food is average. Rooms were ok.
Rooftop pool - the most uncomfortable sun loungers ever. Pool bar closed so it took about 30 mins to get some coffees and juices by the pool. I would not go back tbh.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank willgaskarth

Dear Guest

Greetings !!!

Thank you for taking the time out for such a candid feedback and to inform us of the difficulties you have encountered during your recent stay with us.

I have taken up the points with the respective teams to implement corrective measures in the best interest of our guests.