Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$32
$40
Agoda.com
$27
Hotels.com$40
Booking.com$36
Travelocity$40
All reviews main tonk road room service rooftop bar nice stay nice hospitality awesome experience house keeping buffet breakfast services ambience mr team requirements
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2020

Lovely and comfortable stay at The Theme Hotel Jaipur.
I stayed back for almost 2 days in Jaipur. I thoroughly enjoyed the stay there. The staff was courteous and efficient. The rooms were always well kept and the service prompt.
The wi-fi speed was too fastest.
The Duty managers were always very helpful and smooth cashiering via digital payment.
I would definitely come back and stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
The Theme Jaipur, General Manager at The Theme, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

It is very much pleasing for me and my team to know that your recent stay with us met your expectations and you enjoyed your stay wholeheartedly.
We sincerely appreciate your feedback on our rooms, services and Wi-Fi.

I am thankful to you for giving us an opportunity to be at your service and looking forward to many more such opportunities..

Reviewed 22 July 2020

We arrived in evening and greeted by the friendly staff, we asked few important questions and they recommend for us to do while we are there. They give lots of info.we had a wonderful view in rooftop bar while we were there and the food, service was spectacular.
They had 3 banquet halls for conferences which is also good one option to organize.
Looks the real hospitality in them.
Thanks for giving me that love and caring.
Good luck all.

Dear Valuable Guest,

It is such a pleasure for my team and I to receive your encouraging feedback from your recent stay with us. We are delighted that your stay experience exceeded your expectations!

My team and I are very happy to know that you felt well-looked after and liked our services and hospitality.

We once again thank you for your kind feedback and looking forward to an opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 14 July 2020 via mobile

I stayed here 03 days in July during my Business Trip and I had a wonderful experience in The Theme Hotel. Rooms are quite small bt well beautifully maintained, clean with amazing views from the window. Hotel maintained a Hygiene level very well at every part in hotel premices. Hotel is located on a very prime location in Jaipur and the view from top (Airport Runway) is incredibly beautiful. The food is very delicious with a lot of varity in buffet. Entire hotel staff is professional, friendly and provided a warm welcome. Manager Mr. Manish is always available for any help. I look forward to staying again in future.

Trip type: Travelled on business
The Theme Jaipur, General Manager at The Theme, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking time to review your wonderful experience. We are extremely delighted to know that our services and facilities especially the room, cleanliness, location, food & our warm and professional services lived up to your expectations in every way.

We are grateful for the overall positive comments you have made regarding our hotel and its services. We assure you that we will make every effort to ensure that we continue to live up to your expectation.

My team and I will be happy to welcome you back.

Reviewed 10 July 2020

I stayed at the theme hotel befor a day and here all of services was very excellent . Front desk Mr.Sardar singh is very helpfull and other staff also . Food is very testy and service under proper hygeine.
I am very thankful to the staff who are fighting at every level to keep safe guest as well as for themselves .
Thanks Team The Theme .
Warm Regards

1  Thank Harshgu

Dear Valuable Guest,

It is such a pleasure for my team and I to receive your encouraging feedback from your recent stay with us. Indeed we are taking all the precautions to make our guest's stay safe and hygienic. We thank you for appreciating the same.

Reviewed 9 July 2020 via mobile

Nice property near to Jaipur Airport. I was stay here for 2 nights. And Thanks for Mr. Manish Tyagi. He was arranged everything for me.
I will recommend to all friends if you visit to Jaipur and stay here. Rooftop restaurant is also very nice at Evening time.

Thanks Mr. Tyagi.