“the best butter chicken and afghani chicken i've ever tried in india”

Old Green Tandoori Dhaba
Ranked #320 of 3,374 Restaurants in Jaipur
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 23 May 2018

don't be scared from the location itself - the food here was one of the best food we have tried in 6 weeks all over india ! The butterchicken was so deliceous and spicy - its a shame , that we tried the dhaba It's a shame that we tried this store on our last day.Before that we only ate in the touri roof restaurants in the hotel and we regretted that afterwards. Especially it is even cheaper than the touri rooftops .

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I finally got in here at 1030 on evening. Yeah, it was late. It was quite good but one of the Old Takeaways wins the prize. If you have time certainly try this. Nice place. Pleasant crew. Good Tandoori Chickens

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Really best indian cusine I ever try. If you like meat-try it!Don't forget ask about no spicy!Friendly service.

1  Thank Vacationer386380
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is one of the best non-veg restaurants in Jaipur .. close to my hotel and very clean and fresh .. don't judge by the looks.. I always sat in the family room back of the restaurant.. very clean, with AC.. never got sick from eating here .. my wife loves it so much that we came here everyday for lunch ..

1  Thank tenkurosowa
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

I come here every year from us and this is my favourite go to non-veg restaurant in jaipur! Excellent service, great food! Clean and fresh, don't judge by the looks! My wife stomach is quite sensitive but she had no problem Eating here. She liked it so much that we came eberhdah for lunch.