“one of the best in India”

Old Green Tandoori Dhaba
Ranked #322 of 3,376 Restaurants in Jaipur
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Really best indian cusine I ever try. If you like meat-try it!Don't forget ask about no spicy!Friendly service.

1  Thank Vacationer386380

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is one of the best non-veg restaurants in Jaipur .. close to my hotel and very clean and fresh .. don't judge by the looks.. I always sat in the family room back of the restaurant.. very clean, with AC.. never got sick from eating here .. my wife loves it so much that we came here everyday for lunch ..

1  Thank tenkurosowa
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

I come here every year from us and this is my favourite go to non-veg restaurant in jaipur! Excellent service, great food! Clean and fresh, don't judge by the looks! My wife stomach is quite sensitive but she had no problem Eating here. She liked it so much that we came eberhdah for lunch.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Hello its juned. I never thought .I gonna had this kind of a food. Really awesome and tasty and quiet douches. And whaide was a very friendly...

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

It has a history of celebrities visiting here.The most famous amongst that is the visit of Bangladesh cricket team for dinner as they were craving for hardcore non veg Mughlai dishes which they could not get at the five star hotel they were staying nearbuy.
It is one of the oldest halaal non-veg rest in Jaipur. Located at the heart of the city on M.I. road.It has ordinary infrastructure with table & plastic chairs which are very old too. Although it could not live up to its name & fame earned in 90's, it still has a lot to offer. Menu is sufficient enough to fulfill the stomach of all types of non veg lovers. Gravy Chilli Chicken, Tawa Chicken, Chicken Biryani are the best dishes. You get good snacks also but only at dinner. If you are not concerned about the infrastructure & cleanliness of the place & is willing to have good tasty non veg food then you should give it a try. It's taste is worth every single penny you will spend.