“Awesome Nonveg Food”

Mughal Rasoi
Ranked #451 of 3,414 Restaurants in Jaipur
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 17
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

We visited Jaipur for 2 nights and decided to visit the place for lunch on a Sunday after I got recommendations from a few local friends. Since the TripAdvisor rank is not very high and I had absolutely pathetic experience at Handi, a rather famous restaurant, I was a little apprehensive. I became a little more apprehensive when I saw no one at 1 pm except us, but it turned out to be my best experience at Jaipur.

The ambience: We liked the ambience a lot and learnt that the owner of the place is a connoisseur of beautiful antique furnishings. There is a bar/lounge on the roof top of the building which belongs to the same owner: it also had an amazing and completely different ambience. The waiters and managers were so good, always smiling and eager to make the customers happy.

Food: I wanted to try Khad Murgh, which is a baked meat recipe from Rajasthani Royalty but i learnt that it has to be ordered 1 day before. We ordered Chicken Gillory Kebab, Mutton Seekh Kebab, and Paneer Papad Rolls and all the items were well prepared and tasted very good. In the main course we ordered Khaboos(Afghani Roti) and Mutton Korma and the mutton turned out to be absolutely tender: we loved the taste.

For the ambience, service and the quality of the food, the pricing is apt and I would rate the place 10 on 10. Will definitely visit on my next trip to Jaipur.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 30 September 2016

I have ordered my dinner twice from this restaurant. They pack food properly and hygienically. I ordered chicken steak in barbeque sauce and it was really yummy. Worth the price. I would like to order more.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Ambience was like some Mughal Darbaar. Soft dim lights with live music of ghazals and old songs. We came here with little expectation but it was really good. We ordered gaulati kebabs,chicken malai tikka, veg special sakht kebab, malai kofta, laccha paranthas and Mughlai kaboos roti. Food was really good. Would like to recommend it to people and visit it again. Only drawback was staff here they don't tell you exact things like we asked for quantity of kebabs in each order they said it would be 4 but it was 8. Portions of food were very good so order less unlike us. Cost for 2 was 1900 inr.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 29 July 2016

This place is a paradise for non veggies
Offers a variety of preparation of non veg with gravy not tasting the same in all as happens in most non veg restaurant
Try mutton preparation Rogan Josh it is very tasty though may taste very spicy for many but the aroma is breath taking
If u a ginuine non veg eater then u would relish the reparation as the dices are so differentialy used in different preparations

Date of visit: March 2016
Management response:Responded 31 August 2016

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your valuable review it means a lot to us.
would be glad to serve you again with even better services.
hope to serve you soon again so that next time you can review us with full marks.

Regards
Ali Akbar Khan

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

I visited this place on recommendation from a friend . The place is nice and clean. We ordered chicken chaganzi , tikka masala, mutton korma and raan.
All were ok but raan was exceptional.
If you go, go for just the raan ...
We were 7 people and the bill came for 3500 /- which was quite reasonable.

Date of visit: June 2016