“Terrific staff, incredibly welcoming”
Review of Polo Bar

Polo Bar
Ranked #34 of 3,361 Restaurants in Jaipur
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 5,000
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just wanted to make good on a promise I made to the waiter there, amazing guy who served me a complimentary drink because the girl I was with asked for one and I didn't. "The girl is taking one, you should to", he told me :D Very simple guy, very friendly, interesting, and mature for his young age it seemed, to whom I promised a review and a picture, and here it is, finally! :)

I went there in off-season (June) so it was empty when we went (afternoon) but still a beautiful place. The drink was incredible as well.

1  Thank Gonçalo F

Reviewed 30 August 2018

this place is for people who like calm and classy place, extra ordinary ambiance, fall in love with the music of water fountain, when ever i travel to Jaipur this is my second destination where i love to come and to meet my friends in the polo bar

3  Thank Rudradevs1
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

One of the lovely place in jaipur, quite and calm ambiance, well maintained with the water Fountain and small trophies and old picture hanging on wall, we had one of the best old fashioned in polo bar and they serve best dim sum
We loved this place, we will come back soon ...

2  Thank surajthakur044
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

So,it was my friend suggestion to visit this bar. They have amazing ambiance. And huge selection of singal malt, scotch, wine and many more. Pretty good selection of veg starter too.. We had Jaipur martini so it was a bar man recommendation and a dim sum. Very much satisfied with the taste of food and service.

3  Thank Dhir S
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

If you're a cocktail lover your visit to Jaipur is incomplete without a visit to The Polo Bar. If you're a history lover too, then more so. If you're old fashioned (like me) and like the idea of a dry gin Martini (Tanqueray stirred; garnish:Olives) to egg on the evening then begin with that. Move on to the Udaipore, what better than gorgonzola stuffed olives for after-taste. Then the silver bullet with floating whiskey. (Both of the last ones are made with vodka usually but ask for them with gin if you prefer). Girvar and Robin serve perfectly compatible snacklets with the excellent drinks they prepare. But after a couple of drinks you'll need those kebabs. And after infusing your system with just the right amount of gin (or vodka) you'll want to get a glass of whiskey and step out with your glass for a smoke. Past the polo paintings and photographs of royals. Past the royal gardens. You will wonder, a little drunkenly, which era you 'really' belong to. It won't matter because, when you're that high, time usually stands still.

3  Thank Coastal794272