All reviewssmall hotelcharming hotelswimming poolquiet oasisbutter chickenlovely poolbusy cityfamily homethe ground floorour room was spaciousthree nightsbreakfast and dinnermain roadold cityvisiting jaipurindiadriver
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Thank u karan n team for making my stay so comfortable.... cleanliness hospitality rooms were just what I wanted in my stay in Jaipur .... it’s an ideal place if U r looking for a happy place to stay ..... rooms gives u the feeling of complete Jaipur style......the whole place is done up very tastefully n got a personal touch ..... it gives a very warm feeling .....,I would highly recommend this place to whoever not looking for a five star hotel feel but cosy n homely stay

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank VanitaG25
Reviewed 17 December 2017

my husband and i were traveling with our two twenty something year old daughters. we had two beautiful rooms next door to each other for several nights in mid december. we could not have enjoyed our stay more. the hotel is gorgeous and attentive to all details. the food is superb. we had lovely relaxing breakfasts each morning and had two wonderful dinners at the hotel as well. the staff were charming and so helpful. the owners delightful. we loved our entire experience at this elegant and charming hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 December 2017

A beautiful and elegant quiet oasis. The staff were delightful, always available and prepared to assist whenever possible. The rooms were large, comfortable, very clean and quiet. The dining was excellent. The Manager was particularly attentive to any needs that arose. We very much appreciated returning to this quiet retreat after a busy day of site seeing. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jill R
Reviewed 10 December 2017

This was my second visit to Jas Vilas, and my experience was just as good as the first time a few years ago. I stayed in one of the larger rooms -very comfortable. Extra blankets and a heater were available, since it’s currently cold at night, but I didn’t need them. Very spacious room and bathroom with a small fridge, two bottles of water (additional available to purchase), and some bathroom amenities. The property sits back from a busy street, so it’s a nice quiet oasis. Lots of beautiful flowers and well maintained. The staff is very nice. There is food onsite that can be ordered, and a nice outdoor eating area and an inside dining area. Breakfast included with your stay. I was in Jaipur for a wedding, lasting into the morning hours, therefore I slept a bit later than usual. Even though it was well after breakfast hours, the kitchen staff still offered to cook my breakfast. I also asked for late checkout, since my flight was at 5pm, and I was able to stay until I left for the airport. This is an option if the room is not booked for the night (since there are only 14 rooms, this request can’t always be accommodated, but they try their best to help). I booked directly through the website, which generally is a better price. I’ve done this twice and had no issues with the one night deposit transaction. While I haven’t had to cancel, I feel confident the cancellation policy will absolutely be honored if cancellation is needed. The staff arranged a taxi to the airport for a flat 500rupee rate. If I travel to Jaipur again, I will definitely stay here.

Room Tip: The larger rooms are well worth a little extra money
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Restful, elegant, beautiful ambience. Removed from the Old City bustle, and thus allows for restfulness.

Rooms are beautiful, spacious, and clean. Bed is comfortable.

Staff is efficient and courteous. The owner and his wife are kind, welcoming, and helpful too.

The restaurant is superb, serving excellent versions of the basics.

We wished we could've spent more nights there.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple