“Simply put, amazing! ”
Review of Jas Vilas

Jas Vilas
Ranked #5 of 392 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I am very picky about where I stay when traveling abroad and spend countless hours researching before I find the perfect place and let's just say I hit the jackpot with this hidden gem. I simply can't say how welcoming, helpful and friendly every person we encountered at Jas Vilas.

From the lovely secluded feel of a small hotel it felt more like being in someone's home. It is away from the bustle of the busy streets of Jaipur and such a welcome break from the ever present noise. The food is absolutely delicious and well priced. We didn't bother to eat even one meal out as there was absolutely no need. In fact the portions are so big I could rarely finish anything. So they saved it for me and heated it up the following day; I couldn't believe it!

The son of the owner was incredibly helpful getting us transport and steered us clear of the more expensive modes to get around.
The couple who run the hôtel we extremely gracious hosts and we're very helpful with shopping suggestions.

All told I can think of no other place I would have wanted to stay while visiting the Pink City and I highly recommend this little treasure!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kristen M
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Hotel is nice (we were spoiled by our stay in Jodhpur), not fancy but with a homey charm (hotel used to be private home). The staff is outstanding and could not have been nicer. Rooms are okay, pool area is a little cramped (never saw anyone use the pool). The restaurant is below par - nothing horrible but I would definitely recommend eating somewhere else. For the price it is certainly reasonable, but just wonder if there are not better small hotels in Jaipur.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2017

I am a solo traveler and i stay in many hotels and hostels. but in Jaipur this is the best hotel i've have ever stayed. good staff and good food too. i recommend everyone to stay here. The View of the vilas is very stunning and picturesque.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 March 2017

We stayed at Jas Vilas for 2 nights (family of 4 with 2 children of 4 and 9 years old). The hotel is cute and the staff is very friendly. The breakfast could be improved with better coffee, but that is just a detail. The pool is nice, kids enjoyed it. Overall, great value for money.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I asked the owner, Mahindra, as I was checking out, "Why would you stay anywhere else?"
We were met with welcoming staff from the front gate to housekeeping. This is a wonderful place to stay because it is homey and comfortable. Every request fulfilled. They did all my laundry! The rooms are perfectly supplied with everything you could ask for. Big bathrooms, comfy beds. The food is awesome. AWESOME! No need to get out in that hustle bustle when you have the most excellent food served by the sweetest, attentive staff right outside your door. And incredibly affordable. The photos on the website are true to life. The gardens are so beautiful and well kept.
There are no negatives here. So I ask again "Why would you stay anywhere else?"

Thank you Hotel Jas Vilas!!!! If I have the opportunity to return, this is my home away from home.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family