Shahpura House(Jaipur)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
US$ 61
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 79/night.

US$ 62
US$ 38
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 67/night.

US$ 60
US$ 50
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 62/night.

US$ 99
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 141/night.

US$ 76
US$ 64
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 80/night.

US$ 147
US$ 114
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 211/night.

The Lalit Jaipur(Jaipur)
US$ 95
US$ 77
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 93/night.

ITC Rajputana, Jaipur(Jaipur)
US$ 90
US$ 75
  • Pool
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 112/night.

US$ 77
US$ 53
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 62/night.

US$ 245
US$ 166
Priceline
All reviewssmall hotelcharming hotelswimming poolbutter chickenquiet oasislovely poolbusy cityfamily homethe ground floorour room was spaciousthree nightsbreakfast and dinnermain roadold cityvisiting jaipurindiadriver
Reviewed 4 June 2015

We stayed here for 2 nights a few months back and loved the place. A family run small hotel with a personal touch of the owners made it special. Another unique feature of this property was the beautiful frescos on the walls and ceilings, giving a taste of Rajasthan. Each room had its own identity. The rooms were not very big but very clean and comfortable. Staff was very courteous and helpful. A ramp and rooms on the ground floor makes it friendly for wheelchair users too.
The only part that needs a little upgrade is the food quality and the complimentary breakfast that is included in the tariff.
Would love to stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2015

Its the little things that count, and in this car they all add up to one exceptional hotel. Great friendly service from everyone there. Artwork, flowers, little seating areas all over the property give it an old warm charm of a time from the past. I liked everything about this place. It feels like a little oasis in why at times can be a pretty hectic Jaipur outside the doors. The refreshing pool is also a nice bonus.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 May 2015

My mum booked me into Jas Villa as a little treat after 4 long months travelling in India. When I arrived after a 14hr bus journey I couldn't believe my eyes, It was so pretty and magical. Beautiful hand painted walls, draping flowers, a sparkling and refreshing looking pool... what more can I say, it just looked perfect and it was perfect! It was quite and pristine clean and the service was 10/10. I had a poolside room which was stunning. I was in heaven. The super kingsized bed was unbelievably comfy. One of the comfiest beds Ive ever slept in, and the sheets were so soft and white. I loved my bathroom too, which had a very pretty tiled bath and double sinks.

Mr and Mrs Singh are absolutely delightful. Both such warm and kind hearted souls. I had some lovely conversations with them and they made me feel very at home there. And the food here is DELICIOUS.

My whole experience at Jas Villa was perfect. I feel very lucky that my mum found such a lovely place for me to wind down after a long trip through India.
I will definitely be back next time i'm in incredible Jaipur and India.

Thank-you Mr and Mrs Singh. You both made my stay very special and enjoyable. Namaste and best wishes.
Deborah

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Deborah V
Reviewed 5 May 2015

We stayed at Jas Vilas for 3 nights in March right around the festival of Holi. The place was absolutely an oasis after driving through the 'new' part of Jaipur city, battling traffic congestion and so much noise. As soon as we entered the gates it was like the hustle and bustle, noise and chaos just melted away. The way the building is constructed, all (or most) of the rooms open onto a central courtyard where the pool and outdoor restaurant are, so no rooms face the street. When we were there the grass on the front lawn was lush and green and there were beautiful blooming flowers everywhere. Our room was on the 3rd floor and was perfect. Decorated with examples of the fine local crafts from Rajastan, it was like a dream! Everything functioned well, we felt safe, room was clean, and right outside our room we could look over the balcony and take in the pool, or sit in a swinging chair. We had laundry done and it was a great value, and fast. We did not use the pool because it was a little cool weather-wise, but we did eat the dinner buffet every night and really enjoyed it. The staff was excellent, the proprietors were friendly and helpful and if we could have stayed longer we would have. We would definitely go back and also highly recommend.

Room Tip: Stay on the upper floors to minimize noise from the restaurant
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank JJPerena
Reviewed 24 April 2015

I spend about 50 nights a year in different hotels al over the world - it s no fun !

This time I was on holiday with my daughter, and that is something else. Especially when you are fortunate enough to find a gem like this !! Beautiful to look at everywhere, polite and attentive staff, sweet owners, good Internet and aircondition and good selection of food - both Indian and International.

I certainly hope to be back, but in the meantime I will spread the word !!! And please do not change a thing !!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family