“This place is gorgeous!”
Review of Jas Vilas

Jas Vilas
Ranked #5 of 386 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 15 May 2015

My mum booked me into Jas Villa as a little treat after 4 long months travelling in India. When I arrived after a 14hr bus journey I couldn't believe my eyes, It was so pretty and magical. Beautiful hand painted walls, draping flowers, a sparkling and refreshing looking pool... what more can I say, it just looked perfect and it was perfect! It was quite and pristine clean and the service was 10/10. I had a poolside room which was stunning. I was in heaven. The super kingsized bed was unbelievably comfy. One of the comfiest beds Ive ever slept in, and the sheets were so soft and white. I loved my bathroom too, which had a very pretty tiled bath and double sinks.

Mr and Mrs Singh are absolutely delightful. Both such warm and kind hearted souls. I had some lovely conversations with them and they made me feel very at home there. And the food here is DELICIOUS.

My whole experience at Jas Villa was perfect. I feel very lucky that my mum found such a lovely place for me to wind down after a long trip through India.
I will definitely be back next time i'm in incredible Jaipur and India.

Thank-you Mr and Mrs Singh. You both made my stay very special and enjoyable. Namaste and best wishes.
Deborah

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Deborah V
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 5 May 2015

We stayed at Jas Vilas for 3 nights in March right around the festival of Holi. The place was absolutely an oasis after driving through the 'new' part of Jaipur city, battling traffic congestion and so much noise. As soon as we entered the gates it was like the hustle and bustle, noise and chaos just melted away. The way the building is constructed, all (or most) of the rooms open onto a central courtyard where the pool and outdoor restaurant are, so no rooms face the street. When we were there the grass on the front lawn was lush and green and there were beautiful blooming flowers everywhere. Our room was on the 3rd floor and was perfect. Decorated with examples of the fine local crafts from Rajastan, it was like a dream! Everything functioned well, we felt safe, room was clean, and right outside our room we could look over the balcony and take in the pool, or sit in a swinging chair. We had laundry done and it was a great value, and fast. We did not use the pool because it was a little cool weather-wise, but we did eat the dinner buffet every night and really enjoyed it. The staff was excellent, the proprietors were friendly and helpful and if we could have stayed longer we would have. We would definitely go back and also highly recommend.

Room Tip: Stay on the upper floors to minimize noise from the restaurant
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank JJPerena
Reviewed 24 April 2015

I spend about 50 nights a year in different hotels al over the world - it s no fun !

This time I was on holiday with my daughter, and that is something else. Especially when you are fortunate enough to find a gem like this !! Beautiful to look at everywhere, polite and attentive staff, sweet owners, good Internet and aircondition and good selection of food - both Indian and International.

I certainly hope to be back, but in the meantime I will spread the word !!! And please do not change a thing !!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Susanne B
Reviewed 8 April 2015

There are so many good reviews about this place, it`s hard to add to them! We took 2 rooms, a standard for our son and a Heritage double for my wife and myself. The standard room was more than fine, plenty of room with a nice big bed. The heritage room was simply great. So much space in both the bedroom and the bathroom, very comfortable bed and bedding. A lovely large, private terrace, where we spent hours having a drink and chat. The food is limited but very good. The Pakora`s are delicious. There is no in-room fridge or tea/coffee facilities, but the drinks on offer are so well priced, it`s arguable that you need either. This is just a charming little place that in no way feels like a compromise and is a very welcome break from the bigger chain brand hotels. One small criticism is that there aren`t enough sun loungers/comfortable seating available around the garden in the pool area, other than that I couldn`t find fault!

Room Tip: Heritage double room !
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
9  Thank neiljm
Reviewed 30 March 2015 via mobile

We loved our short two night stay at this hotel (which is also the owner's home). The owners and all of the staff were extremely welcoming and friendly and made us feel at home straight away. They made time to talk to us, but also gave us space and time to relax together. The hotel's setting was very relaxing, quiet and clean and just what we needed after a couple of hectic days in Delhi and Agra. The only downside is that we found the mattress to be a little hard, although we did read in their book that other options were available, so it was our own fault for not asking for a change! The food was all cooked fresh and dinner was the best meal that I had throughout our week in India. We were up early on the last day for our train to Delhi so the hotel provided us with breakfast in a box to take away.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple