Again nice place... Best attaraction of the resort is the village next to the same.... u've loads of things to do there... can easily spend 4-5 hrs in the village resort... things like camel, elephant rides, village tribal dance, magic shows and parrot shows gng on, lots of cultural traditional dances, followed by lovely rajasthani food - absolutely out of the world!! If you are in Jaipur, you must go there. Resort rooms are again traditionally done, very comfortable with all the facilities and decent breakfast in the morning. staff is very humble and welcoming... Worth staying...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the spirit of Rajasthan and ensuring the perfect Rajasthani experience is Chokhi Dhani, a unique Village Resort. Chokhi Dhani literally means a "fine hamlet" i.E. A quintessential ethnic village that offers an ideal pastoral experience. Away from the urban life the idyllic cottages and suites in the resort give the right blend of traditions - modern amenities in typical ethnic environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, ClearTrip and Agoda so you can book your Chokhi Dhani Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chokhi Dhani Hotel Jaipur
- Choki Dhani Jaipur
- Chokhi Dhani Jaipur
- Chokhi Dhani Resort Jaipur, Rajasthan