We went to Choki Dhani around Feb 20th. The cottages where we stayed was nicely done and beautiful from within. The cottages around and the ambiance was also nice. We went to the gymnasium and swimming pool and found the services fine.
However, what the place lacks in is warmth and humility towards guests. At the reception of the hotel, the behavior was cold and even when we used to order room service, there wasn't a very warm response either. The village adjacent to the cottages, well that is superb and worth a visit. However, I aint so sure about the cottages. For the rates which the place charges you can easily stay in a hotel which gives much better service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the spirit of Rajasthan and ensuring the perfect Rajasthani experience is Chokhi Dhani, a unique Village Resort. Chokhi Dhani literally means a "fine hamlet" i.E. A quintessential ethnic village that offers an ideal pastoral experience. Away from the urban life the idyllic cottages and suites in the resort give the right blend of traditions - modern amenities in typical ethnic environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, ClearTrip, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, MakeMyTrip and TravelGuru so you can book your Chokhi Dhani Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chokhi Dhani Hotel Jaipur
- Choki Dhani Jaipur
- Chokhi Dhani Jaipur
- Chokhi Dhani Resort Jaipur, Rajasthan