Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 70
US$ 67
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$ 80
US$ 48
Hotels.comUS$ 70
Trip.comUS$ 80
TravelocityUS$ 70
1,336 results
All reviews heritage hotel french bulldog an oasis antique furniture beautiful hotel puppet show beautiful pool four poster bed bustling city top floor busy road busy jaipur old city rooms are large restaurant staff breakfast and dinner india
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2019

This was the first hotel I stayed at when traveling with friends in India, and it was absolutely perfect. The rooms were big and comfortable, everything felt clean, and the decor and layout of the venue was beautiful. It truly felt special.
Also, my favorite Chai of the trip was the one served at their breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank 276estebanp
Reviewed 13 July 2019 via mobile

Family have stayed here and this place is fantastic a place that is so relaxing and clean costed Jim and partner $680 Australian for 7 nights with the most amazing staff and superb service ultra clean property this is a heritage hotel that takes you to another level of travel living

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank danny s
Reviewed 12 July 2019

This is by far one of the worst hotels I have stayed at. The towels were dirty, the electrical outlets did not work, there was very weak and limited internet and the shower leaked so much that every time I got out of the shower my feet would squelch on the bath mat, while the rest of the entire bathroom was soaked. Additionally, the service was extremely slow and absolutely nothing was done to keep the lizards out of each room. While the palace itself is beautiful, you will see enough palaces when sightseeing. Do not stay here, you will be disappointed.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Dfred624
Reviewed 20 June 2019

Alsisar Haveli was our last hotel in our 3 week journey in India. Until then, we mostly stayed in ITCs, which, despite their grandeur did not feel very genuine. We really craved something authentic and we found it at Alsisar Haveli. the entrance of the hotel is kind of sketchy, so when I saw our car turning in, I was crying inside a little bit, but once the doors of the reception opened, we found ourselves surrounded in old time charm, an oasis of peace and happiness. The hotel is heritage, so yes, it has its quirks, as you can read in the other reviews. But it is also very comfortable, has all the amenities to respond to the needs of the modern traveller. The pool is small, but so cool, it made me lazy in a good way. I agree that the menu is somehow limited and eating in every meal does become repetitive, but you are on vacation, you should be going out and explore other options, right? Also, the staff at the restaurant literally told me that if I want something that is not on the menu, it can be arranged. I am not the type of girl to do that though. for me, the highlight of the place was the hotel dog, Stella, a french bulldog that I am pretty sure is the real owner of the place. All is all, if going back to Jaipur, we will definitely stay there again.

1  Thank ioanad241
DhruvSingh, Owner at Alsisar Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2019

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at our heritage property in Jaipur. Thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us.

I am delighted to know that our hotel was at par with your expectations in terms of service, rooms, amenities and food. Our endeavour will always be to exceed our guests’ expectations, which we will continue to do.

Thank you for your positive feedback as it goes a long way in encouraging and motivating us.

We look forward to your continued visits and to welcoming you back.

Warm regards,

Dhruv Singh Alsisar

Reviewed 3 June 2019 via mobile

the Hotel, although old, is very beautiful and comfortable. great bed and shower, good breakfast and good SPA. the big problem that we detect in the hotel is the hospitality and the lack of preparation of the team as a whole. At the restaurant the food was reasonable but what bothered us was the manager and the waiters looking at us the whole time while we ate, not to mention that one of the waiters called me a "boss" the whole time. always when we asked for something in the room, the boys they were carrying had a face of bad humor and with no sympathy. the lack of preparation of the staff is a constant and goes to the manager. when we made the final evaluation with the filling of a paper, upon seeing our evaluation, the manager came to question our evaluation, putting us in a little embarrassing situation. So, here is our record for you to make an improvement in this sense, since this hotel has 4 stars, but it does not even come close.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. We value it immensely. Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused. I shall personally look into this and make sure this is not repeated with any of our guest in future.
I once again appreciate your first hand information which shall help me improve our standards.

Regards