When I have decided to visit 'Pink city' my first preference was to stay in a heritage hotel. Though there are plenty of heritage hotels in Jaipur now, but most of them are actually 'Newly built old hotels' :-) :-). As a habit of researching in the web I checked the history of Alsisar Haveli and decided to stay here without any second thought. This is because I want to stay in a 'real' heritage hotel, not into a 'heritage look-a-like' hotel.
Due to some delay in our program, we reached hotel after midnight. When our entire family of five feeling sleepy in the car, we reached hotel and the first impression was the gatekeeper opened the big wooden-carved main door and our car moved inside...first time we all felt like royal dignitaries. We never entered any hotel like this till now. It was too late that day and after check-in we went to bed immediately.
Next day morning, we discover the hotel. A real gem, dated back four centuries...at the heart of the city. The building, the amazing 02 courtyards, restaurant, swimming pool all are truly amazing. Waiters in breakfast table were so friendly and they served us without asking anything in both 02 days. Alsisar family maintained it very well. We booked 02 rooms. The one in first floor was better. Hotel staffs were very nice and kind.
I recommend this hotel to everyone who are going to Jaipur and wants to have a 'Heritage' experience...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alsisar Haveli: This charming property in rajput architecture style, originally built in 1892 as a noblemans' home has now been converted to a heritage hotel.Alsisar Haveli is set 5 minutes' walk from the walled pink city and 2 minutes drive from MI Road, the business center of Jaipur. Offering free Wi-Fi, Alsisar Haveli has beautiful courtyards,lawns, and an outdoor pool with Spa and steam facilities.Rooms feature antique furniture and painted arches with modern amenities like air conditioning, complimentary bottled water, flat-screen TV and en suite bathrooms.Other facilities include a travel desk and laundry services.The restaurant at this hotel specialises in Indian cuisine but also caters to an international selection. The roof terrace offers pleasant views of Nahargarh Fort.The Cultural attractions of Hawa Mahal and City Palace along with several shops, cafes and restaurants can also be found nearby.Distance from Airport- 12 kms Distance from railway Station- 1.8 kms Distance from Bus Stand-800 meters ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ClearTrip, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Alsisar Haveli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alsisar Haveli Hotel Jaipur
- Alsisar Haveli Jaipur, Rajasthan