We stayed at Alsisar Haveli for two nights during our golden triangle tour. The hotel has a certain charm, nicely maintained. Our room was beautiful with lovely coloured glass windows and stunning tiles on the floor. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alsisar Haveli: This charming property in rajput architecture style, originally built in 1892 as a noblemans' home has now been converted to a heritage hotel.Alsisar Haveli is set 5 minutes' walk from the walled pink city and 2 minutes drive from MI Road, the business center of Jaipur. Offering free Wi-Fi, Alsisar Haveli has beautiful courtyards,lawns, and an outdoor pool with Spa and steam facilities.Rooms feature antique furniture and painted arches with modern amenities like air conditioning, complimentary bottled water, flat-screen TV and en suite bathrooms.Other facilities include a travel desk and laundry services.The restaurant at this hotel specialises in Indian cuisine but also caters to an international selection. The roof terrace offers pleasant views of Nahargarh Fort.The Cultural attractions of Hawa Mahal and City Palace along with several shops, cafes and restaurants can also be found nearby.Distance from Airport- 12 kms Distance from railway Station- 1.8 kms Distance from Bus Stand-800 meters ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ClearTrip, Agoda, TravelGuru, Expedia and Stayzilla so you can book your Alsisar Haveli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alsisar Haveli Hotel Jaipur
- Alsisar Haveli Jaipur, Rajasthan