Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$20
Booking.com$20
Travelocity$19
Hotels.com$19
Tripadvisor$19
FindHotel$19
All reviews home away from home old city rooms are spacious comfortable stay jai ambience mr warmth
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2020

Disgusting hotel they don't change bedding service very poor infact no service if you have to have tea or anything we have to take it yourself to room as their are no waiters what I feLt their concentration is much on foreigners for them no rules atleast we didn't like it .I would not recommend.The owner is also very irritating.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2020

The hotel may be a few minutes from the pink city but is more than made up for by the staff. The owner,Pushpendra, welcomes everybody personally and tells them a little bit about its history. The staff are exceptional and will do anything to be helpful. The breakfast is very good with a wide variety of food and you can have as much as you like. The hotel itself is full of interesting memrobelia that just adds to the charm of the place. All in all a superb hotel for the price.

Reviewed 5 January 2020 via mobile

What a stay. Too short. From polo tickets to brisk early morning walks, this is how to see the real Jaipur. Kudos to Pushpendra and his crack team, who took care of us from A to Z.

We will definitely be back, but in the meantime, don't miss out - leave the Rambagh for drinks and head straight to Jaipur Inn for a centrally located, eccentrically maintained oasis of peace.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 December 2019

From the moment I arrived I was impressed with this hotel. It's extremely inviting and the amount of wonderful aesthetics keep this hotel fun and cozy! I was very impressed with the plant life and all the activities offered. The lobby was fun and inviting, felt very social and had a great atmosphere. I loved the rooms and the views. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: High up is great as the views are phenomenal!
Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 5 December 2019 via mobile

I was lucky enough to stay at Jaipur Inn as part of my G Adventures tour. The accomodation was great and the hospitality of the staff was amazing. I would highly recommend Jaipur Inn for your stay in Jaipur

Date of stay: December 2019