The palace is very beautiful but not kep that well. The lawns are nice & well manucured, etc. The rooms are also not that great & seem to be old. The food is very good & priced reasonbally. But the shocking part was that we went to Rambaug palace for a drink & found that the liquir prices here were cheaper compared to the Jai mahal bar prices even though Rambaug is a much better & more expensive property. Disappointed with this Taj property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to the main shopping centre and historical monuments, Jai Mahal Palace is ideal for exploring the fascinating city of Jaipur. The majestic palace, a vast complex of regal rooms, pretty pavilions and charming colonnades set amidst 18 acres of landscaped gardens, traces its origins to 1745. The heritage palace has been painstakingly restored and recently refurbished to offer guests the exclusive experience of a royal lifestyle complemented by legendary Taj hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Yatra, TravelGuru and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taj Jai Mahal Palace Jaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Jai Mahal Palace
- Jai Mahal Palace Hotel Jaipur
- Taj Jai Mahal Palace Jaipur Rajasthan