It is great to see a beautiful palace properly maintained as a hotel. You get a feeling of being Royalty yourself, when the staff bows before you in a typical rajasthani greetings saying khama ghani. Which the staff of the Kings used to do in the Princly India times. Enjoyed dinner at the Gardens el fresco. From the moment you arrive into the lobby the greetings with Jasmine garlands and refreshing Ice Tea as welcome Drink, the views of the Royal Gardens and the walking on the royal corridors to reach your room is a great High. Lived my dream of being a Maharaja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to the main shopping centre and historical monuments, Jai Mahal Palace is ideal for exploring the fascinating city of Jaipur. The majestic palace, a vast complex of regal rooms, pretty pavilions and charming colonnades set amidst 18 acres of landscaped gardens, traces its origins to 1745. The heritage palace has been painstakingly restored and recently refurbished to offer guests the exclusive experience of a royal lifestyle complemented by legendary Taj hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ClearTrip, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Yatra, HotelQuickly, DerbySoftTaj and TravelGuru so you can book your Taj Jai Mahal Palace Jaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Jai Mahal Palace
- Jai Mahal Palace Hotel Jaipur
- Taj Jai Mahal Palace Jaipur Rajasthan