Beautiful building, a former palace; it really feels like you are back in old times.
Our best experience there was the Cinnamon restaurant! It was the best restaurant of our whole stay in India. The decor is so-so but the food and the service was amazing.
For the negative, we were a bit disappointed with the room decoration, was a bit too simple and was lacking character. But our main issue was the noise; it was very noisy during the night due to echo from the corridor and the train noise. We loved the place but for the price (200euros +), we were expecting something better. (breakfast was not even included)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to the main shopping centre and historical monuments, Jai Mahal Palace is ideal for exploring the fascinating city of Jaipur. The majestic palace, a vast complex of regal rooms, pretty pavilions and charming colonnades set amidst 18 acres of landscaped gardens, traces its origins to 1745. The heritage palace has been painstakingly restored and recently refurbished to offer guests the exclusive experience of a royal lifestyle complemented by legendary Taj hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Indian Hotels Company Limited and Agoda so you can book your Jai Mahal Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jai Mahal Palace Hotel Jaipur
- Hotel Jai Mahal Palace
- Jai Mahal Palace Jaipur, Rajasthan