5 people are viewing this hotel
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Hotels.com$867
Travelocity$867
Orbitz.com$867
2,301 results
All reviews the general manager sunken bath ankush mahajan luxury tents shiva temple rose petals peacocks roaming his team main building an oasis new delhi beautiful property four poster bed every staff member the entire staff like royalty special mention
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2022

A beautiful and a memorable trip, could not have wished for anything more literally. The housekeeping staff guru and his team were commendable with their work. The restaurant was an experience in itself every time we walked in.
The front desk staff Azra and her team were very eager helping us out. Thank you so much team Oberoi Rajvillas for everything

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Vishal Virmani, Owner at The Oberoi Rajvilas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2022

Dear Guest,

It was wonderful to have you stay at The Oberoi Rajvilas.

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor and sharing your experience with other guests.

I am so happy to know that you loved the property, the dining experience, service and attention to detail. I am glad we were able to live up to our promise of service excellence and make your stay truly memorable with our warm smiles and genuine service. Thank you for your appreciation for the team, including Azra and Guruharpreet. I have shared your sentiments with them and the entire team feels motivated.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcome you back soon.

If I can be of any assistance in the future, please do let me know.

Best regards,

The Oberoi Rajvilās
Babaji Ka Mod, Goner Road
Jaipur-302031

Reviewed 24 September 2022

Level of service is amazing. Huge attention to detail. Great food at restaurant, both Indian and International. Had a massage and that was very relaxing. Gym had all the equipment you need including rowing machine. My son played tennis with the pro. Highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Vishal Virmani, Owner at The Oberoi Rajvilas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at The Oberoi Rajvilas and sharing your valuable review on Trip Advisor.

Your valued comments for our team are very encouraging and a great motivation for all of us to strive to create exceptional experiences for our patrons. Personalised service combined with heart-felt hospitality makes a memorable stay, and it's a pleasure to know that you enjoyed our hospitality.

I am delighted that you loved the food and service during your stay. Our constant endeavour is to make our guests feel they are at their Royal home. Thank you for your generous words of appreciation for the property and our team. I have shared your comments with the entire team, all are delighted to know they could create such a special experience for you during your stay. They are thrilled to learn that their efforts made your stay memorable. I am happy to know that you got to experience the best of our hospitality.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back to stay with us soon.

Reviewed 21 September 2022

Just arrived in this magical hotel & it has already surpassed my expectations. The arrival greeting with rose petals & a blessing was a sign of things to come. The staff are very friendly & have gone out of their way to make us feel welcome. We were escorted to our room via a golf cart & we saw many peacocks along the way. Once in our room quite a few surprises awaited us in celebration of our wedding anniversary. The room is well appointed & the sunken marble bath is a highlight. After a long day we decided to have dinner within the hotel & we were not disappointed. Once again all the staff were very helpful. Special mention to the F&B manager (sorry didn’t take down her name) who suggested some local specialties that require 24hrs notice for dinner tomorrow night. We’re looking forward to the rest of our stay in this outstanding resort & are lamenting that we’re not staying longer.

Dear Guest

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us at The Oberoi Rajvilas on your recent visit. I take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am glad we could live up to our promise of service excellence and make your stay memorable. I have shared your words of appreciation with the entire team, including Neha, for whom it will be a great source of encouragement to continue their efforts and exceed guest expectations. Our constant endeavour is to make our guests feel they are at their Royal home. It is the biggest reward for all our efforts towards creating memories for our guests.

We value your sentiments and look forward to welcoming you back to your home in The Pink City.

Reviewed 20 September 2022 via mobile

This property is a nature lovers paradise. Birdlife abounds and squirrels can be seen about. Flowered, lotus ponds, lush tropical greenery everywhere. This is most importantly peacock lovers’ heaven. We saw peacocks fly and met them daily by the pool. House keeping and food excellent. My next holiday I think I’ll just stay here and rest.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I appreciate the time you have taken to review us on Trip advisor. Thank you for staying at The Oberoi Rajvilas and highlighting your wonderful experience with other guests.

Thank you also for penning such a warm, positive review of the property. This idyllic retreat evokes princely Rajasthan with luxury villas and tents in a fort setting, situated on 32 acres of lush gardens, with fountains, sparkling reflection pools, moats with flowering water lilies and lotus and wide species of birds, especially the peacocks, significantly contribute to the charm of our resort and making our resort an oasis of peace and serenity.

I am glad we could live up to our promise of service excellence and make your stay memorable. I have shared your feedback with the entire team, for whom it will be a great source of encouragement to continue their efforts to exceed guest expectations.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.

Reviewed 18 September 2022 via mobile

We stayed at Raj Vilas for 3 nights & could easily have stayed longer. The entrance is simply stunning with water features which then lures you inside to the hotel which is stunning. The rooms are spread out around the sprawling lawns & gardens and ours was only a short walk to the dining areas & bar. Shuttle buggies are also available. Over 100 peacocks inhabit the hotel grounds and parade as if they belong, which they do. Our room was so very comfortable with a magnificent bathroom & a beautiful outdoor garden view. We had fun on the golf putting greens, swam in the fabulous pool and also did 2 morning yoga sessions which were great..a very good teacher & experience. After exploring the daily sights of Jaipur, Raj Vilas was the perfect place to return & relax. The food was spectacular with a large variety of Indian & western dishes. We mostly ate Indian which had Rajasthani influences which were all delicious. A nightly cultural performance of song & dance in the courtyard over dinner is a must. As with all Oberoi Hotels, the service & staff is 5 star exemplary. Everyone is just so friendly, personable and welcome you as their guest with sincerity & the warmest of smiles. Not to be missed & would love a return visit.

1  Thank JHONBRAD
Vishal Virmani, Owner at The Oberoi Rajvilas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Oberoi Rajvilas as your home in The Pink City and penning such a warm and lovely stay experience. I am glad to know that you enjoyed the experience at our resort.

Your recognition and praise humble us of your overall experience. Our team is truly our resort's crowning jewel, and thank you for recognizing their efforts. I have shared your comments with the entire team; all are happy about your generous words and delighted to know they were able to create a memorable holiday for you. The constant urge to anticipate and exceed our Guest's needs is what we believe in. I am happy to know that you got to experience the best of our hospitality.

It is wonderful to receive such detailed feedback as yours; it shows that our team is moving in the right direction while upholding the values envisioned by our founder.

We value your patronage and await your next visit to your home in the Pink City!

If I can be of any assistance in the future, please do let me know.