6 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$350
Hotels.com$350
Hurb$358
2,193 results
All reviews the general manager ankush mahajan luxury tents private pool rose petals peacocks roaming his team main building an oasis four poster bed beautiful property every staff member the entire staff like royalty special mention an amazing experience memorable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 January 2022

Extremely impressed with the hospitality and warmth of each and every staff member at the property.
Since we traveled during corona and with a baby, hotel staff took extreme care of sanitation and hygiene.

The folk music & fire arrangement at the dining space was quite unique which made our anniversary more special. The dinner was a well crafted culinary delight and so was the breakfast.

It was very refreshing and special clap to Diksha. She very nicely handled all the "on-demand arrangements" for our baby, also gifted him many goodies (A Bib, sketches, personal letter etc.)

I recommend The Oberoi Rajvilas during this pandemic. Definitely a revisit very soon!

Date of stay: December 2021
Ankush Mahajan, General Manager at The Oberoi Rajvilas, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Oberoi Rajvilas as your preferred hotel accommodation in Jaipur. Thank you also for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor and sharing your experience.

I am glad you loved the dining experience and the warmth and gracious hospitality provided by the team. I am touched by your generous words of appreciation for them. It is wonderful to know that the team was able to deliver the service and experience our guests have come to expect from an Oberoi Hotel and that they go out of their way to create guest delight and build lifelong bonds.

Thank you also for appreciating the standards and procedures we have implemented to ensure the safety of our guests and our colleagues in these challenging times. It has always been our endeavor to ensure that all our guests are comfortable.

All of us look forward to welcome you back to your home in The Pink City.

Reviewed 8 January 2022 via mobile

We had a phenomenal time at Oberoi Rajvilas courtesy of Mr. Ankush and his team. Apart from the amazing property, it is the standards of service and hospitality where Oberoi differentiates themselves as probably the best hoteliers in India. The service was warm and attentive, and the 'never say no' attitude is always a pleasure to experience. Whether you're with your friends or family, or traveling with a partner - a stay at Rajvilas is perfect for all occasions. They even addressed our biggest concern - safety during the pandemic - very seamlessly. The property follows all the health protocols to make the guests feel very secure. We look forward to visiting again and being served by the amazing team at Rajvilas very soon.

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking out valuable time to write this review on Trip Advisor and sharing your experience with other travelers.

It was such a pleasure to have you stay with us. I am delighted to know you both had a comfortable stay - thank you so much for your heartfelt appreciation for the team for making your stay memorable. I have shared your sentiments with them and they are delighted to know that they were able to live up to your expectations.

Thank you also for appreciating the standards and procedures we have implemented to ensure the safety of our guests and our colleagues in these challenging times. I am delighted that these standards have strengthened your belief in us and make your family and you feel comfortable and safe at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts.

We always strive to create a memorable experience for all our guests and I am so glad you left with a positive impression of our product and services – it truly means a lot to us.

We look forward to welcome you back sometime soon and I remain at your disposal always.

Reviewed 7 January 2022

It was a . memorable stay at Raj Vilas . Shubham and Nitin their F&B manger took great care of us . Their Chef was outstanding. He specially created our dinner menu and we enjoyed a lot . We had the best mushrooms croque Madame in the breakfast. God bless him . Mr Ankush Mahajan GM was also very friendly and caring .

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ankush Mahajan, General Manager at The Oberoi Rajvilas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your encouraging comments and thank you for choosing The Oberoi Rajvilas as your preferred hotel accommodation during your recent visit to Jaipur. It was such a pleasure to have you and your family stay with us.

Thank you for taking out time to share your experience and for writing this lovely review. We feel so privileged.

I am delighted to know that you had a memorable stay and we were able to live up to your expectations. I am glad you loved the personalized service and the dining experience. I have shared your sentiments with all of them and they feel really happy that you took time to recognize their efforts. Our chefs are delighted too that you enjoyed the food.

We deeply value your patronage and sentiments. This is your home and all of us at The Oberoi Rajvilas look forward to welcome you and your family back soon.

Reviewed 5 January 2022 via mobile

I would say one of the best places we have stayed in....in fact we stayed in 3 Vilas properties including vanyavilas... also stayed in rambagh palace... but nothing in comparison to genuine warmth of the place.. the service, amenities, food is fabulous..Mr Ankush mahajan gm of hotel is a very honest , warm and genuine person... we had booked the hotel when the rates were high and when we visited the rates had fallen quite a bit and imagine he refunded the amount... such honesty and transparency i have experienced in my travel abroad but never seen in India... The rooms are very well lit and pleasant.. food is absolutely lip smacking.. in-fact we were after him to share the kadhi recipe ...we had small child and my parents along with me.. n it was a fabulous stay .. if in future i ever visit jaipur , i will stay only in rajvilas...btw we used car of the hotel which again was reasonably priced and allowed us hassle free drive to city for shopping

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ankush Mahajan, General Manager at The Oberoi Rajvilas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor and for sharing your experience during your stay with us. We feel so privileged.

I am glad you loved the genuine warmth, care and friendliness of the team. People are our greatest asset and your appreciation and words of encouragement would go a long way in inspiring and motivating each of us to deliver Service Par Excellence to all our discerning guests. I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful dining experience at the hotel. I have shared your sentiments with each one of them and they are happy to know that they were able to live up to your expectations.

We truly value your patronage and eagerly look forward to welcome you and your family back to The Pink City.

Reviewed 3 January 2022

Had such a pleasant staying experience at Rajvilas, words aren’t enough to express. They helped me out at every step.
Want to specially mention the service extended to us Shankar(Horticulture department) and Dharam from Housekeeping. Would love to visit Rajvilas again and again.

Date of stay: November 2021
Ankush Mahajan, General Manager at The Oberoi Rajvilas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2022

Dear Guest,

It was wonderful to have you stay with us and thank you for choosing to stay with us. Thank you also for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers on Trip Advisor.

I am so happy to know that you loved the warm, friendly service and genuine care provided by the team. I am glad we were able to live up to our promise of service excellence and make your stay truly memorable. Thank you for your generous words of appreciation which I have shared with the team. It is so motivating to know that you recognized their efforts to create guest delight.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcome you back. If I can be of any assistance in the future, please do let me know.