What a lovely hotel !
Beautiful serene property with dozens of peacocks strutting around, many nice trees and flowers and the sound of birds chirping in the morning.
The swimming pool is simply gorgeous.
The rooms are luxurious and comfortable.
The service is of course impeccable.
We loved our two night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jaipur, 'The Pink City', was the vision and triumph of Maharaja Jai Singh II, warrior, astronomer and politician. Built in 1727, it has at its centre the City Palace from which radiate the oleander pink buildings, domes and minarets. To find one such glittering gem in the Rajasthan desert is a feast, yet to discover so many other palaces and forts of legendary splendour within 20 miles, is a veritable festival! Within these magnificent environs, where wilderness is juxtaposed with art, The Oberoi Rajvilas glitters as a jewel in its setting. Its architectural style, its cool, regal interiors and its 32 acres of formal gardens, echo the colours and majesty of Jaipur. Deluxe rooms, sunken marble baths, air-conditioned tents with lavish bathrooms, romantic villas with private pools and dining pavilions offer an opportunity to live a lifestyle of opulence enjoyed by the Rajput princes. You will be greeted as a visiting maharaja and treated accordingly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, ClearTrip, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your The Oberoi Rajvilas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oberoi Rajvilas Hotel Jaipur
- Oberoi Hotel Jaipur
- Oberoi Hotel Rajvilas
- Oberoi Jaipur
- Jaipur Oberoi
- Oberoi Rajvilas Jaipur
- The Oberoi Rajvilas Jaipur, Rajasthan