On several occasions I was priviledged to enjoy the hospitality of this magnificient heritage palace hotel in Jaipur. Walking along the pathway from the gate through the park you'll be greeted by guardians in old uniforms and free range peacocks - unless you're driven in the Ford convertible of 1936 or by a horse carriage. Impeccable service, friendly but never overbearing.
If you can't afford to stay at the hotel I suggest you go there for high tea around 4.30pm. An experience you won't forget for the rest of your life: as the sun sets hundreds of candles are lit in glass bowls filled with water and rose petals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- About Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces: Established in 1901, Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is one of Asia's largest and finest group of hotels, comprising over 119 hotels in 61 locations across India with an additional 17 international hotels in the Maldives, Malaysia, UK, USA, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Africa and the Middle East. From world-renowned landmarks to modern business hotels, idyllic beach resorts to authentic Grand Palaces, each Taj hotel offers an unrivalled fusion of warm Indian hospitality, world-class service and modern luxury. For over a century, The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai, the iconic flagship has set a benchmark for fine living with exquisite refinement, inventiveness and warmth. Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is part of the Tata Group, India's premier business house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Yatra, DerbySoftTaj, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Booking.com, ClearTrip and TravelGuru so you can book your Rambagh Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Rambagh Palace Jaipur
- Taj Rambagh Palace Hotel Jaipur
- Rambagh Palace Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Rambagh Palace Hotel Jaipur
- Rambagh Hotel Jaipur