“Great Hotel Exceptional Staff”

ITC Rajputana, Jaipur
Ranked #14 of 385 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Some of the Reviews on the Trip advisor regarding this hotel made me think may be I should make reservations at Marriott but I am Glad I chose to stay with ITC Rajputana. It is excellent hotel with great food live folk entertainment and great surroundings within the hotel. Staff is real helpful and they make sure you are comfortable, Front Desk Manager Mr. V and front Desk staff Ms. A deep were exceptional, We will for sure remember that part of he hospitality and service!! rest of the staff from House keeping to wait staff were all great too!! Travel desk may need a tune up though, they are helpful but something is missing...... Food is good Morning Breakfast is large but majority of the items are south Indian or Rajasthani .... kind of Spicy but you should ask if you want something different and they will try to get it for you, I stayed with my son who is hard to Please but staff was always around to find something for him! Peshawari is a nice restaurant, little bit spicy for foreigners but food is worth a try even if you leave the restaurant with running nose........ Hotel cars are reasonable and Drivers are helpful, Avoid going to shopping on Drivers recommendations ask Front desk they will help you find the right place. I had great time with my family I had booked two rooms and I was upgraded to Suite! had great especially after the dust and heat of Jaipur it was heavenly to be back at the hotel. I highly recomend this hotel especially if you want to eat and not get sick.

Room Tip: All rooms Facing the pool have some good View of the POOL and evening entertainment.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Tarlok M
SHERATONRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2012

Thank you for posting your feedback on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at the ITC Rajputana and very much appreciate your kind words.We will make every effort to ensure that we continue to live up to your expectation.

We do hope you will have the opportunity to travel back to Jaipur and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Warm regaards,
Sunil Gupta

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 13 March 2012

Always a great place to come back to - Great locating - great food vth fantastic service - local cuisine - gatte - onion vth potatoe dish !!
U can't count the Peacocks around - just full of these beautiful pheasants -

• Stayed: March 2012
SHERATONRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2012

Thank you for taking out your valuable time and for sharing your experience during your recent stay at the ITC Rajputana .

We are extremely delighted to know that you had a memorable stay. We thank you for appreciating the Hotel and its services. It gives us great pride and encourages us to offer even higher levels of excellence.

We do hope you will recommend us to your friends and associates and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Regards,

Reviewed 12 March 2012

We stayed for three nights as part of a group tour. The architecture of the the building is excellent wit strong ethnic references without being cliche. The rooms are large and pleasant. The service was excellent,everything was very clean. The cafe/coffee shop was very good and served the best french fries I have ever had !!!. The buffet restaurant was average. The speciality restaurant was superb. Overall a very pleasant experience

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Facchino46
SHERATONRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2012

It was a pleasure to read your comments on Trip Advisor . We are delighted to know that you were extremely happy with the hotel and its services. I am very glad we were able to deliver on a luxury experience.

I have shared your words of appreciation with the team and they were extremely happy to hear from you.

I certainly hope that we will see you return to theITC RAJPUTANA in the near future.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times,

Reviewed 10 March 2012

We ended up at this hotel by chance, having booked out after one night from the Alsisar Haveli . What a contrast ! The room was a great size and the bathroom huge too with lovely fluffy white towels.It was great to get a good night's sleep in a very comfortable king size bed. The food in the restaurant was excellent as was breakfast the following day. We wished we could have stayed longer but we were on our way to Jodhpur.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
SHERATONRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am glad that our team’s effort made your stay special and exceeded your expectations .

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your appreciation which will certainly motivate us to create more such 'WOWS".

I certainly hope that we will see you return to the ITC Rajputana soon and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 9 March 2012

This is a really good hotel for escaping the madness of the city and for Western-style comfort. I have to say it was immaculately clean - a few cobwebs and a few stained cushions etc. However, I am extremely fussy and we had just come from The Trident in Agra, which is spotless. I still felt comfortable and the room was absolutely fine. A great size, too.

The only thing I would say is that the service in the coffee bar seemed to be ridiculousy slow, even when it wasn't busy. Having said that, the food was very good when it came.

Somehow our booking gave us 20% off all food and soft drinks, which was much appreciated. Mind you, that did seem to equate to the myriad of taxes that are added to any bill in India.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
SHERATONRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2012

Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor.

While we are extremely grateful for the overall positive comments made by you regarding the Hotel and its services , we have made a note of your observations on areas which need improvement .I am sure you will notice a perceptible difference on your next visit to the Hotel.

I hope that we will be able to look forward to welcoming you back to the ITC RAJPUTANA !