Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$145
Tripadvisor$145
Orbitz.com
Hotels.com$145
Priceline$145
Travelocity$145
4,475 results
All reviews kids club jal mahal lake view amber fort abhishek sharma small balcony the general manager puppet show nice pool special mention special thanks swimming pool excellent hotel main city welcome drink f b restaurant staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2022

It was a wonderful time in trident with such an amazing team I would personally like to mention a few names, Sarita, Kinley, Akash, Rohit and Prakash whose names we remembered. However, the entire team is just awesome. The rooms are very comfortable and the service was incredible. On the night of the anniversary, our room was decorated with balloons along with a beautiful cake. They also provided us with a heater for our comfortable stay. The food was incredibly delicious and up to the mark.

Every time we came out of the room the team greeted us with a smile asked us about anything we want and checked us about our room and anything we require. During dining, the chef himself came to meet us and checked and asked about the food preferences.

I would recommend Trident Jaipur for anyone travelling to Jaipur.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Puneet Kapoor, General Manager at Trident, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2022

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at Trident, Jaipur. I am glad to note that my team was able to make your stay memorable.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel rooms, food and service. At Trident hotels, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

Thank you so much for appreciating our team, especially Sarita, Kinley, Akash, Rohit and Prakash. People are the backbone of our hotel. I have shared your feedback with the team - your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence.

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for Trident, Jaipur and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 8 August 2022 via mobile

We planned a visit at Trident Jaipur with our family and had a wonderful stay. The service was excellent in all possible ways and the kids centre had the kids engaged throughout. Highly recommended. Special mention of Janhavi at the kids centre!

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at Trident, Jaipur and thank you so much for evaluating our product and services.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel services, Kids Club and team, especially the warm and caring service by Jahnavi. At Trident hotels, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 8 August 2022

We had a very pleasant stay at the hotel. The housekeeping (arup) was friendly and we felt welcome. good location and beatiful hotel as well. Breakfast buffet was huge and good. Definitely recommend!!

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at Trident, Jaipur.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel food location and team, especially the warm and caring service by Arup. At Trident hotels, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

Reviewed 7 August 2022 via mobile

Overall awesome stay. Really appreciate all the staff members. All are so trained and trying to get the customer delight. Really appreciate the Trident management for training their staff so well. Highly recommended stay at Jaipur. The guy Mr. Dibya is really gem he is so kind for going extra mile to attend the customer delight. Really loved the overall experience and highly recommended

Trip type: Travelled with family
Puneet Kapoor, General Manager at Trident, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for appreciating our team, especially the warm and caring service by Dibyajoti. People are the backbone of our hotel and I have shared your appreciation personally with the team– your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence.

Reviewed 6 August 2022

Right from the time I arrived till departed, I have been amazed by the service provided. The check in was smooth and heart warming. Instead of me waiting in a queue, they had me sit and came up to me with their tab to get the checkin procedure done which gave me my first moment of relaxation.
Then there was a female employee who greeted in an traditional style of thali. I arrived early before their usual check in time and they let me have my time spent in the pool till I got my room. The mountain view while swimming has all my heart.
The food was great. Be it Indian or continental. I had dinner and the allotted server to my table had been the best to check up on my needs in perfect times.

I have to also mention that i dont usually sleep peacefully in hotel rooms especially on first night. But here I could and it was just 1 night stay that i had. Cheers to that!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at Trident, Jaipur. Thank you for evaluating our product and services. I am glad to note that my team was able to make your stay comfortable.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the arrival experience and the food. At Trident hotels, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.