7 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$ 142
Hotels.comUS$ 142
Trip.comUS$ 129
4,231 results
All reviews kids club jal mahal lake view amber fort water palace abhishek sharma small balcony the general manager nice pool puppet show dinner buffet special mention swimming pool excellent hotel main city special thanks restaurant staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2019 via mobile

Anyone who has spent two mins researching should know not to expect the Trident to be the newest, flashiest hotel on the block. It is old, a little dated, but still in good condition with everything working. If you turn up with the right expectations you will not be disappointed.

Staff are very friendly and helpful, though service could be a little quicker at times.

The only complaint would be the tiny (literally about 100ml) plastic bottles of water provided at breakfast. This is a crazy use of single use plastic, especially in a country plagued by rubbish - please drop these immediately, absolutely zero excuse for them.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank adambO7541DB
JaipurTridentJaipur, General Manager at Trident, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2019

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

I thank you for mentioning the genuine hospitality and service shown by the entire team. We are truly humbled by your kind and wonderful words of praise for the entire team who made your stay very comfortable and looked after you really well. I would like to thank you for the gracious appreciation to the staff, hospitality, pool, location and cuisine offered to you at our hotel. The chef is truly pleased to have been able to serve delicious cuisine and provide you such a wonderful dining experience.

I have duly acknowledged your comment with regards to the usage of plastic bottles at breakfast buffet. Please accept my sincere apologies for the same. Allow me to assure you that these aspects will be looked into with due seriousness to take necessary corrective action immediately and ensure that we do not have such occurrences with our guests in future.

It is our endeavor to do all we can to ensure that every guest feels welcomed and receives service that is friendly, attentive and timely. I'm certain that this will motivate them to go the extra mile for guests all the time. The team and I look forward to the pleasure of seeing you again at Trident, Jaipur and creating many more such memories for you.

Reviewed 16 October 2019

We stayed in Trident Jaipur for two nights while touring the golden triangle in India. The hotel was just what we needed after several busy days of sightseeing.

The room was delightful, the staff were exceptional and the food was great too. From the greeting until check out, the team couldn't do enough to make sure our stay was excellent.

Thank you very much!

Room tip: Rooms on the higher floors are advisable as they offer great views of the Jal Mahal.
Date of stay: October 2019
JaipurTridentJaipur, General Manager at Trident, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2019

Reviewed 15 October 2019

Beautiful hotel with lovely views to the palace on the lake.Fantastic staff,great breakfast,lovely pool.Excellent standards in all departments of the hotel. All areas of the hotel very well maintained

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank AudreyFotheringham
JaipurTridentJaipur, General Manager at Trident, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2019

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

Additionally, you are absolutely correct in highlighting the location as one of the plus points of the hotel. We are indeed very conveniently located opposite the Jal Mahal providing serene vistas of Mansagar Lake and within close proximity of the forts and palaces and away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

Reviewed 12 October 2019

Rajan & Krishan are very helpful, courteous, professional.hotel is very nice rooms is very beautiful hk person is very kind he is good leader and helpful thanks to him he give me packed breakfast and help me lot thanks to him

Trip type: Travelled with friends
JaipurTridentJaipur, General Manager at Trident, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking out time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

I wish to express my sincere gratitude for the wonderful feedback you have offered for the team especially Rajan and Krishan. We are indebted to you for your generous feedback - it's feedback from discerning and loyal patrons such as yourself that reaffirms our belief at Trident hotels that people are our key assets.

Additionally, I would like to thank you for the gracious appreciation to the staff and hospitality offered to you at our hotel. The staff is truly pleased to have been able to serve and provide you such a wonderful experience. I have shared your compliments with the team and they are delighted to know that their assistance meant so much to you. I'm certain that this will motivate the team to go the extra mile for guests all the time.

Once again, thank you for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Trident, Jaipur.

Reviewed 12 October 2019

Me and my Mum stayed at The Trident Jaipur, our final destination as part of our Rajasthan Tour. On arrival at the hotel we were greeted by a wonderful young lady who wore a massive smile. She escorted us to reception and then took us to a seat to sit down. A young man then came over to do the check in formalities followed by a welcome drink which tasted amazing especially after a long journey and tour of Jaipur.

Once checked in we were taken to our room, which was a level down, and on entering the room it was a big wow. After our bad experience at Pushkar it was a delight to return to a true 5 star hotel and it was apparent that this was true 5 star quality plus more. The room was a good size with doors which led out into a garden. The bathroom was quite large with all amenities that you would expect in a 5 star. The luggage was also promptly bought to the room and placed as we liked it so as that I did not need to lift a finger.

The key thing to note in this hotel, is that no one takes tips as it is against their policy. Unlike all other hotels we visited where tipping was the norm, I was shocked and pleasantly surprised that this was not the case here as the guy who bought the luggage to the room said a blank no to the tip and he alerted us to the tipping policy for the hotel. He confirmed that the hotel does not entertain individual tipping however if at the end of the stay I feel overall the service recived was good then I could leave gratuities in an envelope at reception which would go in a central pot for all to share so that everyone even those behind the scene would get a payment for the hard work everyone has put in to make our stay special.

The sleep was extremely comfortable with a great mattress and the next day we proceeded to breakfast. We were received at the door by a young girl again with a big smile, who led us to a table, which over looked the swimming pool (let me tell you that the recreation of the hotel is amazing and well thought off, the decor is amazing and the royal feeling definitely comes through with subtle hints on interior design). The buffet was a vast spread, something we missed from the previous two hotels we stayed at. They had something for everybody and the Egg dish I had was made to perfection just how I like it.

We were well attended to by Raghav and Sneha. They couldn't do enough for us and seeing that my mum was elderly they would not let her get up from her seat and was continuously asking her is she needed anything else. The service from these two was second to none. They did not leave a stone unturned, hospitality and ambience to the true essence.

This place is a must stay for anyone visiting Jaipur, it is not far from the fort and also looks over a lake with an amazing view. You are out of the main city yet very close to access if you need to go into town. This meant the hotel was in a nice serene location with minimal hustle bustle, but not hard or far to fid if you wanted hustle and bustle.

Would I stay here again? 110% yes. I am looking for the next opportunity to visit Jaipur again so that I can stay here more than one night and truly enjoy the hotel for longer. However they did give us late checkout as we didn't have a flight until later that evening.

Room tip: All rooms are Great
Date of stay: September 2019
3  Thank Bav74

Dear Guest,

I wish to express my sincere gratitude for the wonderful feedback you have offered for the team especially Raghav and Sneha. We are indebted to you for your generous feedback - it's feedback from discerning and loyal patrons such as yourself that reaffirms our belief at Trident hotels that people are our key assets.

Additionally, I would like to thank you for the gracious appreciation to the room, pool, staff, hospitality and cuisine offered to you at our hotel. The staff is truly pleased to have been able to serve cuisine and provide you such a wonderful experience. I have shared your compliments with the team and they are delighted to know that their assistance meant so much to you. I'm certain that this will motivate the team to go the extra mile for guests all the time.