Trident, Jaipur
Park Regis(Jaipur)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
3,141 results
All reviewsjal mahalkids clubamber fortlake viewwater palacesmall balconynice poolthe general managerlovely hotelpuppet showdinner buffetswimming poolgolden triangle tourmain cityrestaurant staffcity palaceexcellent hospitality
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at this gorgeous hotel in Jaipur in a recent trip to India. If you’re looking for luxury, location, and premier service, look no further. Everything about this establishment is classy. The location is beautiful as it sits across the Jal Mahal. Tip - book a room with the view of the Jal Mahal and take in the beautiful sunset. Breathtaking. The restaurant serves delicious breakfast. We also had dinner at the restaurant which was also very tasty. Overall, I would highly recommend.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
JaipurTridentJaipur, General Manager at Trident, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us during your recent trip to India.

Thank you for your generous feedback about Trident, Jaipur on Trip advisor.

I wish to express my sincere gratitude for the wonderful feedback you have offered for the product, the team and their service delivery.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the location of the hotel. Located opposite Jal Mahal, it indeed provides serene vistas of Mansagar lake along with the Aravalli range in the backdrop and easy access to all the tourist attractions the city has to offer.

I note with great satisfaction the buffet breakfast and the dinner at the restaurant exceeded your expectations. Your feedback has been shared with the team and they are overjoyed to know that their good work has been recognized and appreciated. I'm certain that your kind comments will serve as great inspiration for the team to strive for greater excellence.

The fact that you recommend us so highly is very heartening.

Many thanks again for taking the time to write the review. We are delighted to have you as an ambassador of the hotel and the team and I look forward to the pleasure of seeing you again at Trident, Jaipur and creating many more such memories for you.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great service, nice breakfast, good room, nice pool area. Staff were helpful in providing chairs around pool in afternoon when the pool lounge chairs are oversubscribed. Nice location across street from lake containing the Jal Mahal (palace on the lake). Restaurant staff very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about Trident Jaipur on Trip advisor.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

I am delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and the services offered to you at Trident, Jaipur exceeded your expectations. We are truly humbled by your generous appreciation of the buffet breakfast, the rooms and the swimming pool area.

I note with great satisfaction that the team by the poolside looked after you well. Thank you for graciously recognizing the restaurant team for their friendly and helpful demeanour. Your feedback has been shared with the team and they are overjoyed to know that their good work has been recognized and appreciated. I'm certain that your kind comments will serve as great inspiration for the team to strive for greater excellence.

It is great to note that you enjoyed the location of the hotel. Located opposite Jal Mahal monument and equidistance from the forts and the ‘Pink City’ it indeed provides serene vistas of Mansagar lake and easy access to all the tourist attractions the city has to offer.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

i went for lunch in the restaurant
it was awesome made as per my preference
The service was superb and fast
The welcome was warm
The team is professional , hospitable , courteous and experienced
They are motivated and have smile on there faces
All the best Trident

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank taruny
JaipurTridentJaipur, General Manager at Trident, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having spared valuable time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

It was a pleasure having you dine with us at Trident, Jaipur.

The chef is truly glad to have been able to create a wonderful dining experience. I note with great satisfaction that you thought of the services to be impeccable and the welcome to be warm.

Thank you for recognizing the team for their hospitable and courteous demeanour. It feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of our team to create fond memories of our guest. Our endeavor is to be known for friendly, intuitive and personalized service and it is great to know that you were impressed with the personal touch in our service delivery.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

One of the most pleasant welcome we had had lately when it came to checking in and here we met Tanya. Professional to the core and pleasant in every conduct with personalized attention in grabbing intricate details to make our stay for the pages of memories. Narender Thakur from the housekeeping team who came with an exceptional gesture gifting my wife a complimentary jewelry box just personifies the kind of people skills & culture that Trident has emboldened to one and all in the team. Our evening buffet experience was further made nostalgic with an awesome dinner menu that could have been slightly better. However, we are not counting that down because of an one of a kind experience with the catering team. Executive chef Pallavi was simply exceptional and very out of this worldly with her servitude token that ensured she gets to know about us in order to boost & build our confidence in striking with her in an earnest conversation that was based around sharing our gala stay. She simply is more than an asset. In the morning, our little disappoint with the buffet diner from the previous evening was made good with a complimentary grill platter absolutely on the house. Guys like Sneh, Mann & Kalyan had an incredible affectionate persona that begged for a must mention here. Then there was Mohnish & Shreya who further kept adding cherry atop our out of this world stay. To keep it short, we would just sum up by saying "you`ve got new fans" for a lifetime to say the least. Add to it the complimentary anniversary cake when we checked in the room to start our stay followed by the cakes & quick bite packing for the journey ahead to Delhi, courtesy of course the ever awesome leadership of Pallavi. It was an amazing and excellent anniversary for us that begged for all the credibility to be credited to Trident for simply being the biggest the best, better than the next. Truly, from the bottom our our heart, we would just like to humbly say, Thank you Trident for being so cool & Awesome, So brilliant & mesmerizing!!

Room Tip: Go for lake view!!
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Kakoty,

Thank you for your generous feedback about Trident, Jaipur on Trip advisor.

I wish to express my sincere gratitude for the wonderful feedback you have offered for the team and their service delivery. It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

I am glad that you thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality by the team. It is great to note that Chef Pallavi was in constant touch with you for the length of your stay and serve you delicious customized cuisine.

Thank you for your kind and wonderful words of encouragement for Narendra, Sneh, Maan, Kalyan, Monish and Shreya who managed to pamper you and deliver ‘moments of truth’ from their heart with efficiency. It feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of our team to create fond memories of our guest.

Your feedback has been shared with the team and they are overjoyed to know that their good work has been recognized and appreciated. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team to go the extra mile each time. Such comments from discerning travellers as yourself reaffirms our belief at Trident hotels that people are our key assets. I'm certain that your kind comments will serve as great inspiration for the team to strive for greater excellence.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The five star rating doesn't give enough justice to what I think about this place. It's just a lovely place with well kept grounds in a top location. But what really made it for us was the incredible service and genuine care and friendliness of the staff. From the doorman who greeted us and then the superb chech in experience, we felt like truly welcome royalty at our arrival. We then enjoyed the food and great service in their restaurant. The staff here, especially Yuvraj, were just terrific. They were so genuine in their interest in us and made us so welcome and at home.

We also had room service, which again was very delicious and with top service. On our second night, we weren't too hungry, so ordered just some naan. One of the restaurant staff, Ankit, brought the naan but said it would be on the house! I've never heard of such kindness from a hotel. Ankit was so friendly and kind.

After check out, we were half way to Agra when we realized we'd left an iPod on the gym. We called then hotel but they said it was not in their list and found. A few minutes later they called back. The receptionist had personally gone to the gym and had located the iPod. He then arranged for it to be couriered to our next hotel. We offered to pay, but they insisted to do it free.

In all my years, I've never had such kindness and generosity from a hotel. It was such a wonderful overall experience so feel so at home in such a lovely hotel.

Room Tip: Our room faced the back of the hotel, which is away from the traffic and excitement of the street, so was nice and quiet
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Brown,

Thank you for sharing your generous feedback about Trident, Jaipur on Trip advisor.

We are delighted to have been your favourite hotel on your recent trip and it was a pleasure having you stay with us.

I thank you for mentioning the genuine hospitality and service shown by the team to ensure you have a truly memorable experience.

It is great to know that you had a wonderful welcome experience and you were highly impressed with the services and the culinary offerings at the hotel.

Thank you for graciously recognizing Yuvaraj and Ankit who managed to pamper you and deliver ‘moments of truth’ from their heart with efficiency.

Additionally, I note with great satisfaction that we were able to locate your iPod and have it couriered to you to your next destination.

We are indebted to you for your generous feedback - it's feedback from discerning and loyal patrons such as you that inspires us to reach for higher levels of perfection in everything we do. We are constantly guided by the immortal words of our Founder, Rai Bahadur Mohan Singh Oberoi – who stated, “No effort is too big, no detail is too small”.

I have passed on your compliments to the team and they are overjoyed to know that their good work has been recognised and appreciated. Your praise of my team means a lot to me and to all of us.