13 people are viewing this hotel
Trip.com$112
eDreams$129
Algotels
2,728 results
All reviews baluchi restaurant close to the airport special thanks housekeeping staff house keeping excellent stay front office comfortable stay great hospitality spacious rooms room service buffet breakfast special mention excellent hotel memorable stay food quality ambience
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I visited the hotel with my friends in a friends marriage I like the welcome and yes nice service It is near to airport it's a plus point the hotel gives an experience of hospitality to me & my friends I would like to come again in future if I get an opportunity. Good hotel good staff

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 585nishantc
VipulB_TLJ, General Manager at The Lalit Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear Nishant C, Namaskar!

It was a pleasure to have stay at The Lalit Jaipur during your recent visit to Jaipur and we appreciate your time to review us on TripAdvisor. We are very happy to read your review.

It is our endeavor that every guest who leaves the hotel, is delighted with their stay and dining experience. Your feedback is a reward for the team who is always striving for perfection. Thank you for your generous praise.

The team and I, look forward to your continued visits. Do write in to me (vbhargava@thelalit.com) should you be planning your next visit and will ensure to carve out a another memorable experience for you.

Best Regards - Vipul Bharagava

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Lalit jaipur is perfect place for five star hospitality over and above the expectations
Nice ambience and perfect environment and atmosphere and services
And guards having long mostouches in feet s
A perfect decorum is maintained

1  Thank vipinmangal

Dear 358vipinm, Namaskar !

At the outset I would like to begin by thanking you for Choosing The Lalit for your stay in Jaipur and giving us an opportunity of serving you. We appreciate you taking out your valuable time to share these most generous words of appreciation on a platform exhibited by customers from around the globe.

There is no better feeling than getting to know that we have created another happy customer with an experience to cherish for a long time to come. Thank you for recommending us to fellow travelers.

We look forward to your next visit and the joy of serving you again. Do write in to me (vbhargava@thelalit.com) should you be planning your next visit it would be a pleasure to meet you in person.

Best Regards – Vipul Bhargava

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Really enjoyed our stay at The Lalit, the hotel staff especially the staff from 24/7 restaurant. The Chef specially came to ask us which meal we want for our 6 months child, he made a special meal for our child. That is what we called care with a great hospitality. Thank you to The Lalit Team for making our stay so wonderful. Have already recommended my colleagues and friends to stay at The Lalit if visiting to Jaipur.

Room tip: Spacious room with comfy beds, pool view. Room no. 609
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank rishic131
VipulB_TLJ, General Manager at The Lalit Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear Rishi, Namaskar!

Thank you for staying at The Lalit Jaipur and for sharing your review on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to read your feedback and to learn that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel during your visit to Jaipur.

We are happy to acknowledge your happiness with the kind of outstanding service provided by my hotel staff. Your comments about the room, location, dining experience & friendly staff is truly very motivating and encouraging for all of us. Our team does indeed believe in attention to detail, as that is what is the road to excellence and success.

Also, many thanks for recommending us to your colleagues and friends.

I do hope that you have an opportunity to visit us again, and hopefully, very soon. Thank you for recognizing our effort. Do write in to me (vbhargava@thelalit.com) should you be planning your next visit and will ensure to carve out a another memorable experience for you.

Best Regards - Vipul Bhargava

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

I am regular visitor of lalit hotels in Delhi .This was first time in jaipur. We enjoyed the restaurant 24/7 a lot . Food was excellent serving staff were very polite.
I would like to give special thanks to Mr. Anand and their wonderful team to made me feel very special.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank gautamj136

Dear Gautam, Namaskar!

We are delighted to receive your review and to note that you enjoyed the hotel, the food, the rooms and the polite and helpful smiling staff.

We hope you will return soon and give us more opportunities to welcome you back. Do write in to me (vbhargava@thelalit.com) should you be planning your next visit and will ensure to carve out a another memorable experience for you.

Best Regards - Vipul Bhargava

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Excellent Location, comfortable stay, friendly and helpful staff, we went for weekend holiday and enjoyed a lot.

A special thanks to Mr. Amit and Mr. Gyanesh at 24x7 Coffee Shop for organizing a small but memorable birthday celebration for my daughter, who turned 7 on the day of checkout

• Trip type: Travelled with family