15 people are viewing this hotel
Trip.com$112
eDreams$129
Algotels
2,728 results
All reviews baluchi restaurant close to the airport special thanks housekeeping staff house keeping excellent stay front office comfortable stay great hospitality spacious rooms room service buffet breakfast special mention excellent hotel memorable stay food quality ambience
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 April 2017

It was a very nice experience staying at the lalit Pros: good service, good food and nice facilities. Overall very good I can recommend this Hotel for anyone. Cons: they only provide 1 hour of internet free.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank paulrobert7
PiiyushK, General Manager at The Lalit Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2017

Dear paulrobert7, Namaskar!

It was a pleasure to have you stay at The Lalit Jaipur during your recent visit to Jaipur and we appreciate your time to review us on TripAdvisor. We are very happy to read your review. Many congratulations on your son's wedding!

Also, it is our endeavor that every guest who leaves the hotel, is delighted with their stay and food experience. Your feedback is a reward for the team who is always striving for perfection. Thank you for your generous praise.

The team and I, look forward to your continued visits. Do write in to me (pkapoor@thelalit.com) should you be planning your next visit and will ensure to carve out a another memorable experience for you.

Best Regards - Piiyush Kapoor

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Stayed there for two nights.A very quiet place.Worth staying .Service was good n prompt.Staff was also very helpful n friendly.Situated near Airport so very convenient too.Rooms r spacious n equipped with all the amenities would like to visit again.

Room tip: From of pool.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear vedarora, Namaskar!

Thank you for staying at The Lalit Jaipur and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor and thank you for so highly recommending our hotel.

The team is delighted to read your review and to see that their effort has been recognized by you.

We look forward to your continued visits to The Lalit Jaipur, do write in to me (pkapoor@thelalit.com) should you be planning your next visit and will ensure to carve out a memorable experience for you.

Best Regards - Piiyush Kapoor

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Had a great time at my best friend's engagement. Lalit was on the first place on our list when we started looking for the venue, and Thanks to Mrs Riya Brar (from HR) and Head Chef that we did not need to visit other places. Right from the reception of the guests to the organisation of the dance program, the engagement ceremony, the decoration, the rooms, the sound, the hospitality and food everything was top notch. Special thanks to Mrs Riya Brar and Mr Rahul (from Banquet Hall) for there warm hospitality and help in making my best friend's engagement ever so beautiful.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank VikramS1546
PiiyushK, General Manager at The Lalit Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear Vikram S, Namaskar !

It is an absolute pleasure to learn of your beautiful experience and i take this opportunity on behalf of my entire team to thank you for your wonderful feedback on this global podium enabling guest from around the world to view your experience.

In our quest to excel we at The Lalit Suri Hospitality group believe in making a guest feel at home catering to his/her bare necessity which is warm and courteous service, My wonderful team is the secret behind every magical experience and an ecstatic Guest.

We look forward to your next visit and the joy of serving you again. Please do write in to me (pkapoor@thelalit.com) it would be a pleasure meeting you in person.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

The visit to lalit was awesome. The kind of hospitality that was provided was simply great. The ambience, food, service, behaviour everything was splendid. I thank lalit jaipur team for making my visit memorable.

1  Thank AbhijeetS389
PiiyushK, General Manager at The Lalit Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Dear Abhijeet S, Namaskar!

It has been an absolute pleasure to learn of your beautiful experience and I owe this to none other than my wonderful team . I appreciate you taking out your valuable time to share this warm experience on this global platform that can be viewed across the globe and help guests know of Brand Lalit and our experiences we create.

Each and every team-member is hand-picked keeping in mind their expertise and the commitment of carving out experiences for our guests everytime, they never cease to run that extra-mile to ensure guest satisfaction and delight.

We look forward to your next visit and the joy of serving you again. Please do write in to me (pkapoor@thelalit.com) should you be planning your next visit or if I could be of any assistance, it would be an absolute pleasure.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

It was an indelible experience to attend a friend's betrothal ceremony at The Lalit, Jaipur delicious varieties of vittles and inviting ambiance were one of a kind and team was really very humble and nice..!! Would like to visit again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank MurielX2

Dear Muriel X, Namaskar !

I owe this wonderful feedback to the entire team of The Lalit Jaipur, and appreciate you taking time out to share this beautiful experience on this global platform which could be helpful to many customers around the globe who may or may not have experienced the Lalit Hospitality.

Our team comprises of many stars and as rightly named by you which is a very few , they never take a no for an answer when it comes to surprising a guest with services as never experienced before.

We look forward to welcoming you back and the joy of serving you again, Do write in to me (pkapoor@thelalit.com) and will ensure a break-through service experience even better than before.