15 people are viewing this hotel
Trip.com$112
eDreams$129
Algotels
2,728 results
All reviews baluchi restaurant close to the airport special thanks housekeeping staff house keeping excellent stay front office comfortable stay great hospitality spacious rooms room service buffet breakfast special mention excellent hotel memorable stay food quality ambience
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2017

I was at jaipur in our persian new year.I feel peacefull and cozy experience during our stay.
I would like to come back to this excellent hotel with best responsibility and helpful stuff.
Ofcourse that was modern hotel. I hope god bless us.

1  Thank jzolfaghari5
PiiyushK, General Manager at The Lalit Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Dear jzolfaghari5, Namaskar!

Thank you for staying at The Lalit Jaipur and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor and thank you for so highly recommending our hotel.

The team is delighted to read your review and to see that their effort has been recognized by you.

We look forward to your continued visits to The Lalit Jaipur, do write in to me (pkapoor@thelalit.com) should you be planning your next visit and will ensure to carve out a memorable experience for you.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

I stayed in Lalit for almost three days and among other hotels which I booked in in India in other cities such as Delhi and Agra, I really had fun in Lalit Jaipur. the friendly environment , quality of the breakfast and the fun nights ( including the traditional Indian dancing which lasted one hour each night) was just awesome. totally recommended for friends and family trips.

1  Thank pegah176

Dear pegah176, Namaskar!

It was a pleasure to have stay at The Lalit Jaipur during your recent visit to Jaipur and we appreciate your time to review us on TripAdvisor. We are very happy to read your review.

It is our endeavor that every guest who leaves the hotel, is delighted with their stay and food experience. Your feedback is a reward for the team who is always striving for perfection. Thank you for your generous praise.

The team and I, look forward to your continued visits. Do write in to me (pkapoor@thelalit.com) should you be planning your next visit and will ensure to carve out a another memorable experience for you.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Lovely room and beautiful lobby with water feature view. Restaurant food was superb fine dining and the price reflected this. All amenities were available.a large hotel with many rooms in Jaipur. We were on a WebJet tour of Rajasthan and this hotel was high standard for our tour.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 299diannef

Dear 299diannef, Namaskar!

Thank you for taking your time for writing such a detailed review and I am happy to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

It is the constant endeavor and the motto of the team to provide flawless and impeccable service to our guest. As you correctly mentioned at The Lalit we emphasis on various training and role play which helps them improve and perform better each day.

The team is happy and motivated with your compliments and it feels great to know that you loved the rooms, the central courtyard, the service and the food.

We look forward to have you back with us and experience the awesome experience again. Do write in to me (pkapoor@thelalit.com) should you be planning your next visit and will ensure to carve out a another memorable experience for you.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

EVERYTHING was fine.The hotel should make arrangements for cleaning guest vehicle specially for self driven.the cultural activities may also be improved State food may also be added in buffet These are my suggestion

Dear Subhashgoyal73, Namaskar!

Thank you for staying at The Lalit Jaipur and for sharing your review on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know that the rooms, the service and our food were to your liking. Your genuine feedback will motivate us to serve you better as it is our constant endeavor to provide a consistently high quality service to all our guests.

The team and I, look forward to your continued visits and for opportunities to welcome you back.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

The room was comfortable, beautifully dressed and very clean. Staff were attentive and service very good. Restaurant very crowded, could do with a more efficient toaster, bread had to be retoasted, causing a traffic jam of waiting customers. I would recommend Lailit Jaipur

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank jacquisharpe60

Dear jacquisharpe60, Namaskar!

Thank you for staying with us at The Lalit Jaipur and for sparing your valuable time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that most of our services have exceeded your expectations. I apologies for the shortcomings experienced by you with crowd management done during buffet breakfast. Also, we will re-look at our bread toaster and if required get that changed. Thanks for highlighting this.

I have addressed your feedback with the FNB Production and Service team. With more training and quality audits, I am confident that you will see a marked improvement on your future stays with us.

The team and I, look forward to your continued visits.