11 people are viewing this hotel
Trip.com$112
eDreams$129
Algotels
2,728 results
All reviews baluchi restaurant close to the airport special thanks housekeeping staff house keeping excellent stay front office comfortable stay great hospitality spacious rooms room service buffet breakfast special mention excellent hotel memorable stay food quality ambience
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2017

Nice stay n very good n helpful staff enjoyed stay spacious rooms n good location room.Embiance is very nice. One thing was lacking is staff were not well prepared for more people in restaurant for breakfast.. Overall experience was pleasant & we would prefer Lalit in future to stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PiiyushK, General Manager at The Lalit Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Dear Ritaramanuj, Namaskar!

We are humbled by your magnanimous words of praise about The Lalit Jaipur and the beauty of the property.

However, we are saddened to hear of the inconveniences you were faced during your stay with respect to food and service during breakfast. While we strive to ensure that we accommodate the requests of all our guests we have opportunities such as this to learn from. We can assure you that your inputs will help us in refining our services and offerings in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you again at the property!

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed for two nights. The hotel is very modern and the rooms are very god, big and spacious, but it ends there.
The glasses in the room were dirty, not enough toilet paper or tissues and the ones that exist are of very low quality. The bath shower cabin glass was dirty as well. The minibar fridge was for decoration since it didn't work.
I find it unacceptable that in 2017 a five star hotel only provides 1 hour on the clock complementary internet hour per day and charges for the rest.
On the second night the TV stopped giving image, only sound came out of it. We called the reception, they send a maintenance guy who told us it needed to be changed, made a call and leaved. Never did we heard from him or hotel management.
The dinner buffet is poor, not much to choose from and not even fresh fruit was available on both nights, but the staff is friendly.
Overall I cannot recommend this hotel. Although the rooms are very nice and beautiful decorated the service is very poor for a 5* hotel

3  Thank VeraS262

Dear Vera, Namaskar!

I apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and have shared your comments with the concerned departments involved.

I do hope you will consider this as an aberration from our usual standards and you will give us a chance to restore your faith when you visit our hotel again. Do write to me on (pkapoor@thelalit.com), should you be planning your next visit and will ensure to carve out a memorable experience for you.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Actually th difference n improvement in breakfast menu n taste made it more worthwhile...bcoz sorry to tell bt taste at udaipur was horrendous n had to b gulped down...the hotel staff evryone good just must hv shops the kind marriot has...had to go there fr shopping al th time.

2  Thank zestzeal

Dear zestzeal, Namaskar!

Thank you for staying with us at The Lalit Jaipur and for sparing your valuable time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that most of our services have exceeded your expectations. I apologies for the shortcomings experienced by you with regard to souvenir shops at the hotel. For your information, we do have an in-house AUM Shop which stores blue pottery, marble, iron, wood artifacts and lots more. But apologies that my staff didn't convey this to you.

I have addressed your feedback with the respective teams. With more training and quality audits, I am confident that you will see a marked improvement on your future stays with us.

The team and I, look forward to your continued visits.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

I was appalled that a 5* property charges you for Wifi after the initial 24 hours of stay.
I hoped for a much better spread in the breakfast menu which is limited in terms of choice and the milk tea served was horrible.
The gym at this property is world class and the equipment available is top notch!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2017

My wife suffered from Gastro Enteritis on route to the Lalit. I can only heap praise on the quality of care and assistance received from the hotel and members of staff. Nothing was too much trouble. A brilliant Doctor Rajan Garg treated my wife during her stay and again I can only heap praise on this Doctor for the care he gave my wife. Thank you too you all.

1  Thank christer403
PiiyushK, General Manager at The Lalit Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Dear christer403, Namaskar!

We were indeed overwhelmed with your most wonderful feedback. Thank you for taking time out to share the detailed account of your stay experience on this global platform, viewed by customers from around the globe.

Your generous comments describing in detail each and every aspect of the hotel (esp. the services, facilities and helpful attitude of staff) is truly appreciated and has been communicated with the team.

Positive feedback such as this will inspire all of us to continue with our dedicated efforts to create magical moments for all of our guests. I take pride in working with a wonderful team, who constantly strives in delivering utmost service and ensuring every comfort levels to our guests.

christer403, thank you again for making us your hospitality partner. We look forward to your next visit and the joy of serving you, do write in to me (pkapoor@thelalit.com) should you be planning your next visit and will personally ensure another remarkable stay experience.