Lowest prices for your stay
Marriott Hotels
Booking.com$82
Hotels.com$82
Travelocity$82
3,940 results
All reviews okra saffron restaurant close to the airport special thanks the executive lounge in room dining special mention housekeeping team taking care house keeping front office breakfast spread f b amazing food great hospitality rooms are spacious restaurant staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2021

The restaurant staff is really nice and helpful, specially chef Pratik made sure we get great hospitality. They make sure everyone is served well. The food is really good and the overall all the staff there is really kind. Amazing property and well maintained.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jaipur Marriott Hotel, Marketing at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you choosing to stay at Jaipur Marriott Hotel and we appreciate you taking time to share your feedback. I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us and enjoyed our hospitality.

Your kind words of appreciation, especially for our associate Pratik, are a source of encouragement to our entire team. Such feedback keeps all of us motivated and focused on creating magical memories for our guests.

We hope to continue being your preferred hotel for all business and leisure stays in the city.

Reviewed 25 November 2021 via mobile

It was very nice experience over there.
Restaurant staff is very supportive.
Specially Abhishek.
Food was awesome, Variety was there.
Overall a good experience to go there.
Will try to be there ASAP.
Thank you so much.
Much appreciated!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jaipur Marriott Hotel, Marketing at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2021

Dear Guest,

Your kind words of appreciation for our associate Abhishek are a source of encouragement to our entire team. Such feedback keeps all of us motivated and focused on creating magical memories for our guests.

Reviewed 25 November 2021 via mobile

Stayed for 06 nights, very very very busy hotel. Especially with weddings,cricket matches etc. On the last night few guests were thumping down on our room & making obnoxious sounds around 1 in the morning, had to call the reception and complain. Thumping didn’t stop for quite sometime.
Our room was average and on the 6th floor & had a decent city view. Though I am a Marriott member since 2012, I wasn’t upgraded ( probably because it was sold out ) we also requested for an interconnecting room, again no one paid any attention to our request. Check in was not smooth, we had two rooms with guests arriving via different flights, which they completed mixed up. Our stay was comfortable, with two birthdays being celebrated, hotel was kind enough to give us complimentary birthday cakes after repeated requests by my mother. I have absolutely no complains about my stay. It’s a very indifferent hotel. Makes you feel somewhat unimportant. The only people greeted us were the security guards who were still welcoming.

What I didn’t like about this particular hotel has to be their travel desk and their travel agent called Anant Travel Agency. Very unprofessional and rude behaviour. Quoted one price in the morning and then different price at the time of my journey. I was supposed to go for my birthday dinner, which had to be cancelled because the rate was suddenly increased by ₹2000 from morning to evening. Either their chauffeur talked continuously on the phone while driving the car on a hilly area at night or their charges were inconsistent or the chauffeur kept asking us for directions to a very well known hotel in the city. This hotel is near the airport, had to take hotel car on three/four occasions, didn’t have a good experience. It was very stressful to deal with their chauffeurs. Only one chauffeur named Hari was professional but then suddenly he wanted to charge us a humongous amount for waiting at a hotel. Their travel desk made my stay difficult and on many occasions I had to arrange transportation at the last moment just before I was supposed to go somewhere, on many occasions I had to change my plan.

Room tip: Don’t take car from hotel.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jaipur Marriott Hotel, Marketing at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Jaipur Marriott Hotel and taking the time to share your honest feedback.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations for your stay. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent such incidents from occurring in the future.

Our relationship with our guests is of paramount importance to us and it is feedback such as yours that enables us to improve our services to better meet the discerning needs of our guests. It is our constant endeavor to offer our discerning guests, elevated experiences through our commitment to quality service and I trust you will not let this stay experience mar your perception of our service standards and will give us another opportunity to serve you again.

Once again, please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback.

I remain at your disposal always.

Reviewed 22 November 2021

Very professional and very nice staff. Hotel was so neat and clean and if you need taxi they will also provide you and it’s a very safe overall great experience thank you mr Rahul…….. Marriot Jaipur
Regards
Parminder Singh

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jaipur Marriott Hotel, Marketing at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2021

Namaste!

It was a pleasure to have you at Jaipur Marriott Hotel and we appreciate for taking time to share valuable feedback.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed every moment of your experience at Jaipur Marriott Hotel. Attention to detail is the only hallmark to success. As a team, we believe in this and are always making efforts to exceed our guest’s expectations. I have shared your praise with entire team for whom it will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

Your kind words of appreciation for our associate Rahul are a source of encouragement to our entire team. Such feedback keeps all of us motivated and focused on creating magical memories for our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you for yet another memorable experience.

Reviewed 21 November 2021 via mobile

It was my mom’s birthday on 21st Nov & I wanted to throw her a party where my extended family were invited. Since I couldn’t be personally there in Jaipur, I reached out to Jaipur Marriott hotel’s Restaurant Manager on the phone & requested him to suggest options to host my family on my behalf.

With an untiring support from Abhishek & his team, I received excellent feedback from each of my family members about the warm hospitality extended at the Jaipur Marriott Hotel. They organised a special cake & made sure that my family got special attention.

The food & service were beyond excellence & I’ll always be grateful to Abhishek for this assistance. Will recommend all to go and experience it with their loved ones.

Cheers :))

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jaipur Marriott Hotel, Marketing at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2021

Dear Guest,

At Marriott, we take great pride in ensuring our guests are being looked after well and we are glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and loved all our facilities.

Your kind words of appreciation for our associates Abhishek and his team are re a source of encouragement to our entire team. Such feedback keeps all of us motivated and focused on creating magical memories for our guests.