2,694 results
All reviews okra close to the airport saffron restaurant chef pankaj the executive lounge special thanks breakfast buffet rooms are spacious front office excellent hotel nice property house keeping restaurant staff indian food f b excellent stay courteous staff
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was the third time I stayed at this hotel since they opened. All around the hotel and their staff were very helpful and accommodating. Good decor and excellent buffet breakfast.

This time around I was there off season which made the price a real value.

Stayed: April 2018
JaipurMarriott, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much staying with us.
I am so glad that you enjoyed the services and facilities of the hotel and had a great time.
We too take great pride of the food & services of our all day dining restaurant, Okra and hospitality of our associates.
Looking forward to have you back soon at Jaipur Marriott Hotel.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed there for a day. Beautiful ambiance, great hospitality. The staff was extremely courteous & they made our stay very pleasant. Not to mention Spacious rooms & amazing food. A big thumbs up. Keep up the good work.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
JaipurMarriott, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for trusting and choosing Jaipur Marriott for your recent stay.
I am glad to receive your review, which indicates that we have succeeded in delivering in warm and friendly hospitality.
Creating brilliant memories is indeed our motive and all our associates constantly strive towards this purpose.

I hope that your lovely experience with us will bring you back soon to Jaipur Marriott Hotel and my team and I will be happy to welcome you.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Very nice hotel in Jaipur. Nice rooms and great pool area. The breakfast buffet is impressive. Otherwise food is as good as it gets in any Indian hotel. Service is spotty at times but generally acceptable. Can be noisy if there is a wedding in the hotel or next door.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out your time and share your feedback.
We take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay,food and our pool.
But unfortunately, we couldn’t live up to your expectations this time.
However, I would like to take an opportunity to personally talk to you, and understand your preferences to improve our services.

We look forward for another opportunity to welcome you back at the Jaipur Marriott for an experience that will exceed your expectations.

+91-141-4567777

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Jaipur Marriott lives by the standard of the city it is situated; its royal in every sense just like Jaipur. The architecture reminds you of all Rajputana forts and palaces and service is mind blowing. The chef takes extra care to ensure you are comfortable and gets you customised offering if you ask for something. When i said I don't need anything, he gave me a pastry with a plane make on it saying 'bon voyage'. Those little things which makes you happy :) The rooms are comfortable and with a great view to their lot pools. I liked the welcome surprise of gewar :)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

It was such a pleasure to have you with us at Jaipur Marriott Hotel.
At Jaipur Marriott we imbibe our core value of ‘Art of Hosting’ which enables us to serve our guests better and make their stay memorable.
I am glad that we have succeeded in delivering in warm and friendly hospitality.
Thank you for your compliments for our wonderful team of Chefs.
My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon at Jaipur Marriott Hotel.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

After a long and tiring drive from Agra we reached this hotel holding 4 rooms. Lobby was crowded a bit and the staff seemed to be handling too many guests at the same time. After waiting for about 15 mins we were assisted for check in by Mr. Prem at the reception who tried his level best to solve all our room related queries. Then we met Ms. Kukreja (don't remember the name but from Delhi) who seemed very professional , she ensured at every step that all of us are taken care nicely by her team. As our rooms were getting ready, she knew that we are tired and immediately arranged coffee for us in the restaurant. All in all it was a lovely hotel, nice rooms.
Thank you once again Mr. Prem and Ms. Kukreja for your hospitality.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

I am glad to know that you chose Jaipur Marriott Hotel for your recent Trip.

Thank you for your trust. Jaipur Marriott is all about great product with gracious services. I am delighted to learn that you were impressed with hospitality and the services of our associates.

Thank you once again for your praises for Deepika and Prem.
We hope that we get many more opportunities to host you brilliantly at Jaipur Marriott.