All reviews swimming pool homely hotel tuk tuk train station quiet area stayed here for nights sitting area perfect stay home away from home comfortable rooms visiting jaipur comfortable stay india driver bustle
Reviewed 20 November 2017

The hotel is very nice no complaints there, but one of the employees in the reception tried to con us for 4000 rupees. Me and my friend were moving on to Jodhpur and wanted to book a car. The guy in the reception said don't do this it's much cheaper to take the train. He would also fix us up with hotel in Jodhpur and said he didn't want any commission for this he was just being helpful.

Arriving at the train station it turned out the train to Jodhpur was 9 hours! delayed. This was of course totally unacceptable so we went to the tourist information for help. They said we could get a refund if the train was more than 3 hours late. When we got the refund I discovered the staffer had overcharged us a big amount for the tickets. When we went back to the tourist information I explained this to them and a tourist police officer there immediately called the hotel and soon after the manager and the staffer arrived. Of course he had no reasonable explanation for this when questioned and I told him to his face exactly what I thought about him. I also told the manager he should fire this guy cos you can't have staffers trying to con customers for money it will be extremely bad for the hotels reputation. The staffer was warned by the officer for this and if I understood it correctly he will not be able to work with tourists again if he is ever caught for this one more time. After the manager and the staffer left the tourist information fixed us up with a car from the station to Jodhpur for a far lesser amount than the staffer at the hotel said car from Jaipur to Jodhpur would cost (surprise, surprise).

I have no idea what the hotel has done with this guy after the incident, but if he is still working there and/or other staffers behave in the same way I can not recommend this hotel especially if you are planning to make travel arrangements to other cities after the stay.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Liked the interior, it is superb. The staffs are helpful and always shows positive attitude towards your queries. The thing I liked the most is the owner takes care of everything personally and listens to all your queries with a smile and make sure things get done immediately.

Location is little bit away from the main market, so it would be problematic for communication, if you want to move away in odd hours. But Uber will solve the issues most of the time.
I expected it to be a big property/hotel as seen from pictures like sitting areas, lawns or dining areas. But it is not that much big. So booking sites should provide convincing pictures or property description to make decision before booking.
One more thing, smile is missing from the staffs, a smile in the face of staffs will make the guests more happy for your service.

Room Tip: If you like a peaceful stay then book this.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Peaceful environment very efficient staff
Clean good view rooms
Mr.Sharma and Jyoti madam there to keep everything perfect for guests
Ground floor rooms have great pool views
Very well designed art work all over the property must take a tour of the property

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We are two female friends, from the UK. This hotel was welcoming and very well decorated with traditional paintings, features etc. Lovely outdoor sitting area for the evenings. Very attentive staff. The room was clean and beds very comfy.
We had a fantastic 3 day stay in Jaipur thanks to both the hotel and a tuk tuk driver we met outside the hotel. ‘Lucky’ Ravi Kumar was unlike all other tuk tuk drivers so far in our India trip - he was happy to take us where we wanted to go, didn’t take us to any of his friend’s shops, and, as two girls, we felt very safe. Would highly recommend (contact ‭+91 77421 47571‬)

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Room was clean, but lots of finer details needing work - poor quality finish to repaint job in the room, broken toilet seat patched together with wood and screws, some dodgy wiring of lamps into wall sockets without a plug attached, a swimming pool, but in three days I never observed the water circulating through a filter, though they did empty the 'spa tub' so that the layer of sediment at the bottom could be removed and the breakfast was rather limited and supposedly warm items such as maggi noodles were served cold.

Otherwise the place has character, even if the manager seemed to lack it when talking to us. I was also a little wary that keys were often left unattended on the open desk at reception, right by the front door, but more often than not there was no member of staff in that area. Fortunately nothing untoward happened, which I know is probably quite unlikely, but my travel companions are new to India and were quite concerned about this.

The decor is funky and the price was the lower part of mid-range so I'd say we pretty much got what we asked for.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms around the reception and pool areas if you have the chance. V. LOUD!!!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family