“A wonderful charity, deserving of your support”

Ladli Vocational Training Center
Ranked #70 of 312 Tours in Jaipur
More attraction details
Owner description: Vocational school for rescued street chidren. They welcome visitors and sell the jewelry the children make.
Reviewed 19 February 2012

This charity does an amazing job caring for destitute children There is also a very nice gift shop set in a shady courtyard where tea will be provided!

1  Thank Ellie B

Reviewed 17 February 2012

My husband, an american doctor, and I took an all day tour of Ladli Vocational Training Center part of I-India. What a truly amazing organization thats true purpose lies in helping children. We came with an open mind to see what kind of work they were with the doing with the street children in Jaipur. This organization is multi-faceted: they feed, educate, house when necessary, provide medical care and teach vocational training to children who are the poorest of the poor. They do this amazing program with volunteers, teachers and medical personel who are loving, kind and respectful to these kids. We will definitely be back to help support and volunteer at I-India. Next time we will bring our children to help out too...

1  Thank Ruthluvindia
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Please go here and buy things! the jewelry is affordable and well-made and you are making a difference with every rupee. This is the perfect place to do your souvenir/gift shopping for friends back home.

The people were welcoming, the girls were lovely and happy and kind, and the experience was inspiring,

1  Thank kexiaomei
Reviewed 16 January 2012

I had a business obligation in Jaipur, so my wife decided to visit Ladl. She had considered going to a spa that day, but opted for Ladli. She did not regret her decision. My wife spent several hours working on jewelry with the girls. She was very impressed with the positive attitudes, and all the laughter. All the girls agree to participate in an education program in return for meals and the opportunity to create handicrafts, which allows them to produce income for their family. My wife felt very priviliged to visit this special place. My only regret was that I was unable to accompany her.

2  Thank PhiladelphiaTitus
Reviewed 12 January 2012

we had read about Ladli on Tripadvisor and decided to visit during our short trip to Jaipur. We are so glad we made the time to find Ladli (not that easy but call them and they willsend someone to meet you and show you the way). The girls at the school are inspiring and we felt very humbled by their hospitality, kindness and genuine happiness in such difficult circumstances.

2  Thank PrimKent