We came with my sister in law ( who had recommended the hotel very highly ) and stayed for 3 nights. I cannot praise it enough, the staff went out of their way to help, the rooms were excellent and the food superb. Nothing was too much trouble. As it was monsoon an unberella was put outside our room each morning! It is the little touches that make all the difference.
A jewel of a hotel. Compliments to the owner and staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the 18th century by His Highness, Madho Singh ji of Jaipur as a hunting lodge, The Royal Heritage Haveli opens its doors after 200 years as a boutique hotel. Now owned by Maharaj Jai Singh of Jaipur, the Royal Heritage Haveli is run by his niece Angelique and her husband Pradip. Known for their warm hospitality, they give each guest a personalised and truthful taste of the bygone era of the Maharaja's way of life. A destination of affluence, Royal Heritage Haveli spread over 100,000 sq ft is complete with rambling lawns, serene courtyards, plush interiors and stately living areas. Only fourteen suites and one apartment are in service as the hotel is dedicated to providing a quiet and tranquil haven of space and luxury to the discerning few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Yatra, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Royal Heritage Haveli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Heritage Haveli Hotel Jaipur
- Royal Heritage Haveli Jaipur, Rajasthan