Evaluation criterion. The overall opinion expressed here is a combination of two a factors: the match between what is expected (Reviews of other customers) and promised (website of the structure, travel agencies) and then what found in reality, and the level of satisfaction of living in the property regardless of the class and type of the structure itself.
When and how much. My wife and I stayed at Royal Heritage Haveli April to13, 2012.
The area. The hotel is located about 15 minutes drive from the center of Jaipur, in a quiet area with no special points of interest. Who goes there must take into account daily trips (that, at peak times, might be a lot longer) but, on the other hand, can enjoy a peaceful accommodation away from the busy city.
The structure. Protected by a security guard service upon entry, uses a two-storey (with rooms and services placed on the top) and a large garden with space for parking private area.
The room. Our room was very large, consisting of a bedroom, a sitting area with armchairs and a small desk, a large bathroom equipped and supplied with everything, a quiet and efficient air conditioning.
Services. Like the bedroom, they fully respond to what is published on the website of the hotel. We particularly enjoyed the general setting where everything is taken care of and simply elegant to give their guests a feeling of deep relaxation and haven of peace. In addition, the garden, the swimming pool with deck chairs (unfortunately few) and table service, a small patio for the morning breakfast, the terrace with outdoor tables for dinner, the elegant restaurant, the lounge, the wifi working perfectly.
Staff. Friendly and efficient. Upon our arrival we were received directly from the management and the owner, as we were greeted by them upon departure.
Cleaning and hygiene. Excellent.
Furniture. In style with the environment, elegant and functional.
Panorama. No one.
Privacy and security. No problem or feeling of possible problema.
Access to transport. It is advisable to use a taxi or tuc-tuc or to rely on the organization of the hotel.
Negative personal experiences. No one.
Positive personal experiences. We were greeted with a cold drink. Contrary to what is experienced elsewhere in India, the reception has took charge of filling out forms and a clerk then came in the room for our last personal data and signatures. We were offered (and not charged in the bill) the drinks we had before dinner.
Overall rating. Very positive. We t received treatment and enjoyed quality services typical of the big chains, but without the penalty of their impersonal and coldly professional treatment. Not recommended for those who prefer to stay in the center of Jaipur and to walk the streets of the city directly from the hotel. Or for those who want a more spartan and less expensive accommodation.
Quality / price. We believe that the price is adequate to the services.
Would we return? Doubtless
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the 18th century by His Highness, Madho Singh ji of Jaipur as a hunting lodge, The Royal Heritage Haveli opens its doors after 200 years as a boutique hotel. Now owned by Maharaj Jai Singh of Jaipur, the Royal Heritage Haveli is run by his niece Angelique and her husband Pradip. Known for their warm hospitality, they give each guest a personalised and truthful taste of the bygone era of the Maharaja's way of life. A destination of affluence, Royal Heritage Haveli spread over 100,000 sq ft is complete with rambling lawns, serene courtyards, plush interiors and stately living areas. Only fourteen suites and one apartment are in service as the hotel is dedicated to providing a quiet and tranquil haven of space and luxury to the discerning few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelGuru, Yatra, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Royal Heritage Haveli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Heritage Haveli Hotel Jaipur
- Royal Heritage Haveli Jaipur, Rajasthan