We were picked up at the airport by the hotel taxi and straightaways taken to the haveli on the outskirts of the city. It has a nice garden with the hotel backing it up. The place was reasonably clean and the room were well done up .We stayed for two nights and hired the car provided by the hotel for the city sight seeing .Only problem was the huge dog and I really had to be careful going in or out of the place as he was left loose all the time though the staff did tell us that he did not bite otherwise an OK stay .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the 18th century by His Highness, Madho Singh ji of Jaipur as a hunting lodge, The Royal Heritage Haveli opens its doors after 200 years as a boutique hotel. Now owned by Maharaj Jai Singh of Jaipur, the Royal Heritage Haveli is run by his niece Angelique and her husband Pradip. Known for their warm hospitality, they give each guest a personalised and truthful taste of the bygone era of the Maharaja's way of life. A destination of affluence, Royal Heritage Haveli spread over 100,000 sq ft is complete with rambling lawns, serene courtyards, plush interiors and stately living areas. Only fourteen suites and one apartment are in service as the hotel is dedicated to providing a quiet and tranquil haven of space and luxury to the discerning few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, TravelGuru and Hotels.com so you can book your Royal Heritage Haveli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Heritage Haveli Hotel Jaipur
- Royal Heritage Haveli Jaipur, Rajasthan