The hotel is really nicely laid out and you totally get the feeling that you are being invited into someones home.
The dinner and breakfast laid on is incredible, we wished we had eaten here on our second night too. The drinks round the fire and sharing stories with other guests was a great way to while away the evening.
We were in a room in the new block and these are not as nice as the main building. On arrival the satff did not know how to turn the lights on, or the hot water and it smelt of paint as if the build had only just been completed. There was a good 15 minutes of activity before we could settle into our room, after a long day's travelling. Our friends staying in the main building had a much nicer room with beautiful touches. If we had been in this room we would have scored a 5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the 18th century by His Highness, Madho Singh ji of Jaipur as a hunting lodge, The Royal Heritage Haveli opens its doors after 200 years as a boutique hotel. Now owned by Maharaj Jai Singh of Jaipur, the Royal Heritage Haveli is run by his niece Angelique and her husband Pradip. Known for their warm hospitality, they give each guest a personalised and truthful taste of the bygone era of the Maharaja's way of life. A destination of affluence, Royal Heritage Haveli spread over 100,000 sq ft is complete with rambling lawns, serene courtyards, plush interiors and stately living areas. Only fourteen suites and one apartment are in service as the hotel is dedicated to providing a quiet and tranquil haven of space and luxury to the discerning few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and TravelGuru so you can book your Royal Heritage Haveli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Heritage Haveli Hotel Jaipur
- Royal Heritage Haveli Jaipur, Rajasthan