Review Highlights
Fun and delicious food tour

We had a great night walking around Jaipur and trying all kinds of local food! Our guide... read more

Reviewed 30 November 2019
kaylab2929
Best known and unknown spots in Jaipur

We did a tour with Shreyas from a recommendation by a friend and weren't disappointed. Shreyas took... read more

Reviewed 29 November 2019
Nanda N
Caye Caulker, Belize

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2019 via mobile

I'm an architect and did the tour in March. It was a great experience, Shre is a great person and we ended up being super friends! He introduced me to many amazing places in the city of Jaipur, always telling stories and curiosities about them! I ate in several local places that were reliable, I recommend to all my friends who will go there! Miss this!

Date of experience: March 2019
shreyaskar1998, Manager at City On Pedals Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you around our city. Glad you liked our tour.
It was an amazing time showing you around our beloved city.

Reviewed 2 August 2019 via mobile

I normally don’t do tours, as I prefer exploring the city by myself and find it hard to pay attention to all the information that is being said. However, I wanted to explore the street food of Jaipur and didn’t think that it would be safe to do it on my own, as I didn’t know which places would be sanitary. With that in mind I decided to go after a guide and found Shre, and I don’t regret it a single bit.
He took me to numerous food stalls and showed me the best chai I ever had, all of that while explaining to me the planning of the city (he’s an architecture student) and answering any questions that I had about Indian culture (be it religion, politics or traditions).
Definitely recommend Shre as a guide. 5 out of 5!

Hope to see you soon !!
It was a pleasure to show you around our beautiful city and share some street food with you. I hope you will come back again.

Reviewed 1 August 2019 via mobile

The tour was really instructive and interesting, with a very passionate guide obviously !! He showed us around, and told us about things we wouldn’t have noticed without him. Definitely worth the shot if you’re curious and want to discover the city in a different way

Hey Krlhito,

Reviewed 31 July 2019 via mobile

It was amazing the architecture walking tour, I have tasted the some of the street food and I enjoyed so much

Hey Camila,

Reviewed 31 July 2019 via mobile

Loved seeing Jaipur through not only the eyes of a local but also with an architect's knowledge! Great way to get out and about and experience the city upon arrival.

Date of experience: December 2018

Hey Vania,
It was a pleasure to show you around our beautiful city. I hope you will come back again.