All reviews mi road tourist places budget hotel ajmeri gate bapu bazar main advantage is restaurant downstairs is comfertable stay value for money tasty food centrally located hotel complete family run by a family every penny ample parking space family stay easy access
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My dad and I turned up at the hotel sick from food poisoning. Nothing was too much trouble. They were very accommodating. The second day, I was still really sick. I ordered some soup that I couldn’t eat because it was spicy (I didn’t realise when I ordered it) and they didn’t charge me for it. After a week of people constantly trying to scam me out of money, i was just so grateful (especially while feeling so sick) that they were so understanding. Not only that, but I had originally booked two nights and asked to change it to one, and they were absolutely fine with it. They had every right to demand the money but they were really kind about it. I ended up staying two nights in the end because of my health. The staff even asked how I was doing which was nice. A real difference to all other service I’ve seen in India so far.

The beds are very comfortable (great for someone who has to spend the whole day in it!) and everywhere was perfectly clean. There was no kettle in the room, but asking for one wasn’t a problem. Nothing was a problem! Considering how cheap it is, I wasn’t expecting this level of quality.

The food in the restaurant downstairs is very reasonably priced and tasty! They’ll even take it to your room too.

Reliable hot water was great after so many days of cold showers.

I haven’t been able to walk around the area, but I was told there aren’t too many restaurants nearby, but with the food as good and reasonably priced as it is here, it would be perfectly acceptable to just eat here in the morning and evening.

My dad’s room is huge and has a big bathroom. Mine is smaller, but not cramped at all - it seems all rooms have at least one chair and a coffee table in them.

The only downside is the noise. The noise from outside is a bit much, but if you go travelling in India, it’s best to bring ear plugs anyway.

I think the tips I gave to the staff here were the first on this trip that have been deserved!

Thank you for your great hospitality!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
priti a, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Savoy, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings for the Day
We would like to thank you for your kind and encouraging review.
We are so glad to know that the services at the hotel could bring you some respite while you were not feeling so well.
Hope you and your father are much better now.
Wish you both a pleasant journey.
we look forward to serve you again

Reviewed 11 September 2018

rooms.qulity of food is like home at a very resonable price.hotel is in the heart of city and it is in existece from more than 60years.so it can be summarised to be one of the best in business.would recommend first choice when on a visit to jaipur

Stayed: August 2018

Reviewed 10 September 2018

A perfect place to dine, Remarkable ambience & superb experience of being served the best. A personal touch of Host is something that I always admire about Savoy. A place that assures you a homely experience...

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I have been there for 3 days in jaipur . Its been great to be their in this hotel . Really great amazing experience in hotel and jaipur . Nice food nice staff nice hotel overall 9 out of 10 . One of the best Hotel in Jaipur

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

During our visit to Jaipur we stayed at hotel Savoy for some marriage party . The arrangement was good.
Breakfast was served in the restaurant was good.
Rooms are neat and clean and big.
Hotel was located on main Street so all the places are easily accessible.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family